The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Class reps vs zos bgs

JobooAGS
JobooAGS
✭✭✭✭✭
Would you be in favor of having a bgs fight between zos and the class reps?
It would give us an idea as to how they play and more of a direct sense of balancing the game.

Who do you think will win?

1 team will be made of zos employees only
The 2nd will be class reps only
The 3rd since we need a 3rd team will be 2 class reps and 2 zos employees

Class reps vs zos bgs 22 votes

Yes zos will win
0%
Yes class reps will win
68%
SythiasIruil_ESOUPrimeSorisChunkyCatzykMorgul667IrfindSilverPawsCompM4sJobooAGSn0she1teRrabidmyersIskiabEliteWarrior 15 votes
Yes, the zos class rep mix team will win
4%
NateS4 1 vote
No
0%
No, why would you think this, go back to your room
0%
Idk and idc.
13%
kaluntemacsmoothKhajiitFelix 3 votes
Other
13%
jediodyn_ESOkarekizasnd 3 votes
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wat8.jpg
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’ll be interesting. If quantum and joy division are on separate teams I’d bet the devs win. Most of the other reps are duelers or PvE types AFAIK. Gilliam has more BG played time than all the reps combined and rich lambert has put some serious time in too.

If quantum and joy division are on the same team and they can get the duelers like kena to position themselves properly then I think the reps will take it because ZOS doesn’t have a deep bench.
    Edited by Thogard on February 15, 2019 2:50AM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I want ZoS to host a real tournament for each platform with a housing item trophy as the winning reward.

It would show them what is actually broken with their game.

Class reps btw are not all the “best” PvP players. In fact most of them are not. Most of them have to divide their time between PvE and PvP, and if you spend enough time in BGs and Cyrodiil (balance is different) to actually understand the current meta’s balance issues and broken builds, then it’s really difficult to have time to master hard mode dungeons and raids, which also takes practice and time.
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG let me fight the Class reps.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes class reps will win
    I just want to watch the stream so I can hear all the sh*t talking those fancy streamer types do.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a guilty pleasure to watch Rich move around at a snails pace, snared to hell, out of stamina and being CC’d lol. Hopefully this clues them in on how bad snares are.
    Edited by Vapirko on February 16, 2019 8:06AM
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He still did great. I would have been dead many times over already.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was amazing to watch everyone not be able to move. It was so awful, one dude was using endless hail.

GG Zos. Its like sending your spouse a video of you cheating on them. You know its awful, it exposes how awful it is ,and its just going to *** everyone off; but you send it anyways.
    Edited by grannas211 on February 16, 2019 6:10PM
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes class reps will win
    ^
    at a place nobody knows
  • jd24
    jd24
    ✭✭✭
    You guys should just be thankful that the devs even do things like this.