The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Helpful Trade Guild

Daxology
Daxology
Soul Shriven
I'm in search of a good trade guild to work with, who is willing to show a newbie to the trading game in ESO, the ropes (i.e. Selling methods/Farming routes/etc.). I also don't mind some sort of fee, so long as it isn't gigantic like some of the top trading guilds. Basically, reasonable enough that someone new to it all can afford to do it with little worry.

If you're willing or have more information, feel free to reply to this message or hit my up in game @Daxology.

Thanks.