Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does anyone have an Ouroboros .psd file they can share, please?

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi. I'm trying to find a .psd file of ESO's Ouroboros logo. I've found lots of .png and .jpg but I need a .psd version - if you can help and/or link me to one, please message me here or in game. Thanks
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be something the people over at UESP could help with as they have a lot of image files, might be someone has a psd version.

Not actually sure of any of their forums names other than @Enodoc though.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Might be something the people over at UESP could help with as they have a lot of image files, might be someone has a psd version.

Not actually sure of any of their forums names other than @Enodoc though.
    Thanks @Turelus!
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO's source files are all DDS; I don't have Photoshop so I can't turn it into a PSD unfortunately, but I can get you the DDS.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you just trying to separate the logo from the background? If so, the white background ones should be easy to do that with. You may need to anti-alias the edge after cutting the background, but PS has tools for that.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    ESO's source files are all DDS; I don't have Photoshop so I can't turn it into a PSD unfortunately, but I can get you the DDS.

@Enodoc - If you could, that would be fantastic mate. Many thanks!
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Are you just trying to separate the logo from the background? If so, the white background ones should be easy to do that with. You may need to anti-alias the edge after cutting the background, but PS has tools for that.

I don't have PS unfortunately - I'm going to send the file to my younger brother so he can change it into a PSD and make something in After Effects for me
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I uploaded it to my Google Drive - hopefully this will work https://drive.google.com/file/d/12V6-vHj_sBsnLhmKVaqfXPZhMTupPrQI/view?usp=sharing

It's called loadscreen_ouroboros.dds and is 1024x1024 pixels.
    Edited by Enodoc on February 21, 2019 7:28PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp