Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ruthless Competition/Sunless Hollow - Quest Help

everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
I am again currently a ESO plus member after taking a year or so off, and if i read correctly i SHOULD have access to the Murkmire quests/DLC.

The "Ruthless Competition" quest. I can speak and take the quest to gather information, i can talk to the 3 people in the outlaw refuge. They do NOT actually give me a quest BUT it does mark the house i need to break in to steal the fancy jacket, which i can steal and turn back in to "complete" her part of the quest.

However i cannot find any access to "Sunless Hollow" in any of the zones/factions. I've researched online to try to find the locations, ive checked each of the factions/zones ive found posts pointing to. Nothing is marked that i can find on my map, where the entrances are (according to the internet) there are no entrances.

I've read about a "permission" bug that has been fixed it seems, but i seem to not even have an entry point.

Any help on this would be appreciated.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just did this the other day. For some reason, the quest journal has it marked as Shadowfen which is eventually where it will take you but the first part isn't there.

I did this on my main, who is DC so might be different for you. Everything regarding the three outlaws was in Glenumbra. If you've checked where it should be in the correct zone though, it might be worth dropping and picking back up (since that's really early in the quest). I can't imagine why it would be bugged. If that doesn't work either, then probably time to submit a ticket.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the part that's a World Boss? I can't remember - I could never get on when there was anyone doing the WB part. Let me go look at a map for a sec....
    Options