The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC/EU LFM vet dungeons achievement runs

kind_hero
kind_hero
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, I am looking for players who are interested in veteran dungeon achievement runs, mostly base game, but also DLC dungeons if you have them.
My role is DD, my main is a good geared magblade, 800+ cp, and I can switch to equally geared mag sorc or stam templar.

Right now I am interested in doing CoH2 no death achievement for the meta achiev, but I am happy to help for farm runs or other achievs, in the evenings or week-ends.

My id in game is kind.hero on the PC/EU server
[PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Dragneel1207
    Dragneel1207
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey i am also looking for ppl to do vet dungeon achievements. I am a tank at cp 490+. I dont have all the dlcs but have imperial city. We can help each other.

My id is @Dragneel1207. Msg me ingame
  • Astato
    Astato
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

I'm +810cp templar healer and I would be really interested in vDLC dungeons achievements (that is, the Challengers) but I would like to do all kind of fun content. My playtime is usually Monday-Thursday 19:00-23:00 (UTC +0). The unique problem is that I don't know if my English is good enough, but I'll do my best.

Currently I only have the Challenger in Fang Lair, Mazzatun and Falkreath.

My id is @Astato. See you in game.

Cheers!
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a DPS player who is interested in joining in. I am normally playing a Stamina Nightblade, but am also working on getting other characters battleready. Feel free to send me a PM on the forums if you're interested in recruiting me.

I'm around 552 in CP
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kalgert - In one of the guilds I am more active towards PvE, we are interested in more people willing to do PvE, including normal but also veteran trials. We are currently short on DDs for our Friday trial run, so if you want, you can join us, and find even more opportunities. Ofc we can team up for content, I hope we can find a schedule when we can do this.

Thanks all for replying!
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    @Kalgert - In one of the guilds I am more active towards PvE, we are interested in more people willing to do PvE, including normal but also veteran trials. We are currently short on DDs for our Friday trial run, so if you want, you can join us, and find even more opportunities. Ofc we can team up for content, I hope we can find a schedule when we can do this.

As much as I would like to join, I have to confess that I don't think I'd be a good fit in a guild, as I've recently been kicked out of two guilds (Well, one was a Roleplaying guild and I'd rather not go in to that little drama corner). Basically it comes down to "Having a bad reaction when someone tries to lecture me on the game functions".

I can do mechanics well enough when it comes to dungeons and such, that ain't an issue. It more comes down to itemization and... Well... The dreaded "Rotations" that keep me up at night.

Well.. You know my name, feel free to run me through any officials and see what they think, if you're interested in having the guild recruit a potential member.