The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Which server is best for Australians?

• SgtWinnie
    SgtWinnie
    ✭✭✭
    North America
    Country NSW here. I play on both servers everyday.

I use my phones internet on this rig and our wireless satellite for the other systems.
    My NA 260/ EU 350+
    Wireless NA 280-290 EU/ 380+
    Please remember these are usually the best case scenarios and will vary depending on time of day or circumstance ie events etc.
    I like the EU folks a lot more these days then the NA ones. Just a personal opinion based on my interactions.
    I have had to use a VPN in the past to keep the ping even playable especially considering Zos likes to cleanse our signal in multiple places before it gets to the server lol.

Good luck mate.
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be interesting to know if anyone in this thread is still playing and is still in the forums....
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pelanora wrote: »
    Be interesting to know if anyone in this thread is still playing and is still in the forums....

@SgtWinnie is.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've played ESO on the EU server since mid 2021, and my ping averages 370-390 normally. I've never tried the NA server, and probably will never do that, it's too much work to create and level up characters on another server. Ping tests using third-party sites normally show very little difference between the two, though. My config and location are in my forum signature.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.