The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

5.9k Wep/Spell Hybrid Warden Build

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
Great regen, damage and healing. Hybrid looking fine in Wrathstone!
Hope you guys like the build,

https://youtu.be/JbHLYXIl6GU
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great build as usual, very interesting.
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Great build as usual, very interesting.

Ty my man! Glad you enjoyed it 😉
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very cool
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice.

I only see (stamina) hybrid build, which are hybrid because of healing purposes.

Does anyone know if a main magicka hybrid is viable, and what could a magicka use from stamina to be hybrid.

Like I am a Magblade. I can wear Julianos and pelinal. But what can I bring from the stamina table to benefit from my spell power stat.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the video.. similar concept can be applied across the spectrum with adjustments, I’ve always played hybrids and loved them. I’m glad the devs are finally showing them love too 😍
    Edited by Enkil on February 12, 2019 6:01PM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Very nice.

I only see (stamina) hybrid build, which are hybrid because of healing purposes.

Does anyone know if a main magicka hybrid is viable, and what could a magicka use from stamina to be hybrid.

Like I am a Magblade. I can wear Julianos and pelinal. But what can I bring from the stamina table to benefit from my spell power stat.

@Knootewoot
    I am just spit balling here but if you were a melee magblade then you could use some DW abilities or just use the stamina to dodge roll. A lot of possibilities as a hybrid who uses magicka as damage and stamina as utility.
    Edited by OtarTheMad on February 12, 2019 6:38PM