The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about old crown store items

Devil_Keyz
Devil_Keyz
✭✭✭
Say, there is this costume I really really want but is no longer around but I’m willing to pay double the crowns to ZoS to get, is there anyway of contacting them to obtain the item? If so how do I go about doing that?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some items do return in either Crown Crates or temporary direct sales in the Crown Store. That said, if you really want to inquire about purchasing a no longer available item, create a support ticket expressing a polite wish to buy said items.

I asked them last year if they'd allow me to purchase a retired furniture pack and a costume, then after 1.5 weeks or so getting permission from higher-ups or whatever, they sent me the furniture in a mail (after deducting the price from my crowns) but said no to the costume (even though it hasn't returned since and I've been waiting over two years for it). So it's not a guarantee, but good luck with it! :smile:
  • Devil_Keyz
    Devil_Keyz
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you my bro how do I go about submitting a ticket? I play on Xbox you see so I’m pretty clueless
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late reply, you probably found the ticket interface already :smile: But in any case: 1) go to the 'Support' section of the ESO website (it's right next to the Forums in your top left or drop-down menu, depending on what device you access the website with 2) log in 3) then 'Submit a Ticket'. You'll have to specifiy the type of problem you need support with so click through the categories and sub-categories then in the description box write a polite request concerning your items.

You'll get an automated reply first, and may be referred to another customer support agent further, so it may take a few days. Even then, they'll tell you that it's not general policy to sell crown store items after they were removed, so they'll have to see whether or not they can make an exception in your case. As I said, they said yes to the furniture pack but no to the outfit in my case, so you'll have to see if they'll allow it for you - good luck! :smile:
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devil_Keyz wrote: »
    Say, there is this costume I really really want but is no longer around...
    ...then usually you will have to wait until it becomes available again.

They DO that, make old stuff available in crown crates, and make older crown crates available again for limited times now and then, as well as have some "seasonal" stuff that comes around each year for fixed events... the trick with that is, it may take a long wait, and it may only be around for a very limited time when it comes again.

And as mentioned, you can ask them with a support ticket... sometimes it may take two... and there is little gurantee they might help you out...

...all that being said... I personally wish they would make ALL crown store stuff permanently available at double the cost, and do "limited time offers" at the current prices. So any who do feel they want something strongly enough to pay twice the asking price should be allowed to do so all the time, and those who don't mind waiting will only pay the "standard" prices. But alas...
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devil_Keyz wrote: »
    Say, there is this costume I really really want but is no longer around but I’m willing to pay double the crowns to ZoS to get, is there anyway of contacting them to obtain the item? If so how do I go about doing that?

curious, what costume?
    at a place nobody knows