The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Secret Elder Sapphire accepting applicants

HappyHaunt1000
This is an all around guild with good friends to meet and a terrific leadership panel. We do weekly events, Crown events, and just team up for adventures... We are welcoming all players, any level. We want to earn a Guild Trader, but that is second to having the best guild that we can create. We are about the players and want new family. Please message any of the leaders for an invite. The Guild masters are @Sadimir, @PythonPassion, also @HappyHaunt1000 will be accepting membership requests. Guild sales are not mandatory, just encouraged... Also we ask that members make and effort to purchase lottery entries and do what they can to support the guild. Everything is flexible and friendly. We are actively recruiting and trying to expand membership, all we ask is that everyone is considerate of others, and always display common courtesy.
i0a9HbT.jpg
I sat quietly with my own thoughts today
Remind me to never do that again
  • HappyHaunt1000
    One of our other leaders @Shinondon has also agreed to take requests
    Thank you
    I sat quietly with my own thoughts today
    Remind me to never do that again