Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Feedback on Sorcerer's Overload Ultimate

YOB
YOB
✭✭✭
I understand that overload is very cheap, and the Major Slayer uptime from (War machine / master architect ) could be 200%.
But It clearly says Ultimate and yet it doesn't proc the Major Slayer buff after activating the skill or when the ultimate is fully used.

Here are some cheap ultimates that also procs Major slayer :
Templars (75 ultimates, radial sweeps), nightblades (70 ultimates, death stroke), wardens (75 ultimates feral guardian)

Overload got big time nerfed (rip the third bar , rip the damage...) and here we have sets that do not even consider as an ultimate the storm calling skill line ultimate... it doesn't make sense.

Overload needs to be reworked.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does count. As long as your ultimate falls to 0 (if I am not mistaken) which is impossible to get with it's current cost. Only through pure luck. Maybe playing with ultimate reduction set and putting only 1 point to the ultimate reduction passive might cut it, but I don't plan on experimenting on it.
    Edited by zvavi on February 9, 2019 10:40PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many things don't work with overload. Why is Sorc class only ultimate that has so many exceptions?
    Edited by Tasear on February 10, 2019 1:48AM