The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stuck in Sprint Bug still not fixed and happens more and more frequently

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
This bug is infuriating. You're activating skills, bar swapping, sprinting, and doing a bunch of things at once while in combat and you get permanently stuck in sprint. You can't just hit sprint again and get out of it. It drains all of your Stamina and you can't activate any skills. Since the Murkmire patch I've had it happening more and more often and it seems to be especially bad when on Templar when you use Jabs.

Can we not figure out what the heck is causing this and get it actually fixed? I know the high latency in Cyrodiil is one of the causes but surely there is a way to prevent all these stuck in sprint, stuck in combat, stuck with burning status, ect from occurring.

I'm on PS4 Pro btw.
Edited by Twohothardware on February 9, 2019 11:29PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I am on PC/NA and since the last patch the sprint bug is happening even more often. And, like the OP, it mainly happens to my Templar when using puncturing sweeps. I haven't been to Cyrodiil recently but it happens in PVE areas, also. It happens in open world, in delves, in dungeons.........anywhere that I use sweeps.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️