Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Magblade skills

Kuavo
Kuavo
Soul Shriven
Hello, it's worth starting a MagBlade if I don't have Summerset purchased? I'm aware that you need some Psjic Order skills, which I don't have access to, and if not, what PvE Dps build is met a material if you don't mind.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't need summerset, force pulse is a fine spammable. So is swallow soul. Channeled acceleration is also not really needed, you will get fine DPS without.
  • Kuavo
    Kuavo
    Soul Shriven
    You don't need summerset, force pulse is a fine spammable. So is swallow soul. Channeled acceleration is also not really needed, you will get fine DPS without.

Is there any complete build with the skills that you mentioned? Cause I'm still on the learning curve of the game since it's so big..and I would like to have someone that I can get inspired from..most of the Magblade builds I looked at, had Psjic skills so...
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kuavo wrote: »

Is there any complete build with the skills that you mentioned? Cause I'm still on the learning curve of the game since it's so big..and I would like to have someone that I can get inspired from..most of the Magblade builds I looked at, had Psjic skills so...

Well where they have eleweapon, put force pulse/swallow soul and where they have have channeled acceleration, you put inner light, most likely.
  • Kuavo
    Kuavo
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks a lot.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can go even full melee magblade, and use trap beast + the 5 meter range spammable they have, then your damage might even be on par with the meta summerset builds (but requires close range, and is much harder to execute)
    Edited by zvavi on February 9, 2019 3:03PM