The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rainbow Corps Looking for Snazzy New Members! [PC - NA - AD]

ticka_kicka
ticka_kicka
✭✭✭
Hi, name's Ruby and I run the Rainbow Corps guild. We are a small Aldmeri Dominion LGBT+ friendly guild (about 15 members as of right now). Being LGBT is not a requirement despite what our name might make you think lol. We're mostly PvE focused rn but as our guild gets stronger and we get more members we will be doing PvP (for the Dominion). We have an optional discord server as well for any folks that would like join however it is a multi-purpose server so it's not necessary to be in the guild. Mostly we just want some more snazzy people that want to make some friends and would like to quest, raid, dungeoneer, and PvP in the near future. Btw you dont NEED to be AD to join but is recommended. So if you're looking to make some friends come join, we'd absolutely love to have you :)

Btw we accept Austrailians too and have a fair amount in the discord and the guild

If you're interested feel free to add/DM me on discord Ruby#6003, or add/message me in game @ticka-kicka (I wouldn't recommend commenting here since I'm more likely to miss seeing the reply but will try to check here just in case)
Edited by ticka_kicka on February 9, 2019 10:01AM