Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Magicka sorc 28-0 gameplay (no endless fury kill steals!)

Abstraqt
Abstraqt
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/IfsdKJl0YPg

5 necro
5 armour master
2 infernal

Super fun gameplay for you, enjoy!
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    endless fury!

endless fury!

endless fury!

endless fur-- Wait what, some people can actually play good magsorcs?

Pretty poggers
    Edited by validifyedneb18_ESO on February 8, 2019 12:56AM
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let’s see those numbers in a mid-upper tier MMR deathmatch. ;) A decent build, to be sure, but K/D ratios in non-DM modes (where a lot of potatoes tend to play, because they can’t survive in DMs) generally mean nothing.
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Let’s see those numbers in a mid-upper tier MMR deathmatch. ;) A decent build, to be sure, but K/D ratios in non-DM modes (where a lot of potatoes tend to play, because they can’t survive in DMs) generally mean nothing.

Wait, I'm gonna need you to translate that for me?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abstraqt wrote: »

It's the classic "You fight noobs" defense
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Abstraqt wrote: »

It's the classic "You fight noobs" defense

It’s not a “defense”. K/D ratios in non-DM modes mean very little, because generally the only time you find good, competitive players in non-DM modes (on PS4 NA, at least) is when they’re placed there for their dailies. Most people who play objective games are healers or people in PVE gear who just want to get motifs and avoid actual PVP — which is easy to do when you just have to stand on a flag to get points. Again, if the OP can net those sort of numbers in a decently ranked deathmatch, they might mean something.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a lot of talk about MMR in a game where your mmr isn't visible. I'm reminded of Rift when MMR wasn't visible at first, and everyone was complaining about their "high mmr". A few patches later they made it visible to everyone, and a lot of those "high mmr" players were quite average.

Really makes you think.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    There is a lot of talk about MMR in a game where your mmr isn't visible. I'm reminded of Rift when MMR wasn't visible at first, and everyone was complaining about their "high mmr". A few patches later they made it visible to everyone, and a lot of those "high mmr" players were quite average.

Really makes you think.
    While it's true that we can't see our actual MMR in ESO, it's certainly possible to get an estimation relative to other players (especially for people with multiple different characters that have wildly differing numbers of matches played). Just as an example, Thogard's Stamblade (and Mag Sorc to a lesser degree) tends to get extremely short queue times, and matches up against people that I (and his Stam Warden) almost never see.
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »

Really makes you think.

Similar to when they do a poll and ask drivers to rate their driving skills. 78% of them say they are above average drivers. :#
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao meteor
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    lmao meteor

Why lmao