The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stop the timestop nerf.

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, why dont balance it seperately.
    I want there to be seperate balance.
    Why cant they do that.

Time Stop is a spammable AOE snare/hard CC and it is incredibly buggy when you're in a fight. Most fights you cant break free to heal, one morph negates your healing, and imagine 6 players doing nothing but Time Stop while 10 other are firing siege at you. You charge a breach you're going to wipe.

I agree that ZOS needs to separate PvP from PvE to make both sides happy but I'm incredibly happy that ZOS nerfed Time Stop and wish they had more.

In that situation why not just make another breach?
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    A much better need to it would have been reduce the cast range by a lot, then it wouldn't hurt pve as much, and in pvp you would be able to bash enemies that try to do it.

If they can reduce the range by a good amount I'd be happy with it costing its current amount. If you make a thread about it, I'm game for backing it up.
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can’t stop time! Stop trying!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be happy with heal negate morph as proposed on PTS.

Other morph cast on self in an AoE and cannot move during cast time. Same cheap cost.
    PC EU
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Why cant they do that.

Time Stop is a spammable AOE snare/hard CC and it is incredibly buggy when you're in a fight. Most fights you cant break free to heal, one morph negates your healing, and imagine 6 players doing nothing but Time Stop while 10 other are firing siege at you. You charge a breach you're going to wipe.

I agree that ZOS needs to separate PvP from PvE to make both sides happy but I'm incredibly happy that ZOS nerfed Time Stop and wish they had more.

In that situation why not just make another breach?

Sieging a wall in Sotha that is defended is incredibly hard. Unless you have multiple siege shields that covers your siege line as well as enough purge to keep everyone alive. Most fight can reach 20 siege all firing at your group during the fight. Coldfire hits for 7.5k damage every tick and imagine five hitting you stacked with scattershot that increase the Coldfires damage by 20% with Meatbags all hitting you.
    Edited by imredneckson on February 7, 2019 3:33PM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did non-DK/Warden tanks use pre-Summerset? Or ones without DLC.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new cost is like 5300 as a breton light armored templar. Your cost reductions take first stab out of the base cost, then the skilline cost reduction.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Nutshotz
    Nutshotz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait you're bching because its cost got increased. Ooooooommmmmmgggggguuuuurrrrrrrrdddddd

What shall I do. It needed the increase. It was to cheap of a skill point blank. You don't see me QQing about them increasing the cost of anything else prior patches whether it be PvP or pve. Nope. This skill needed the cost increase cuz if it didn't than I would of wanted my efficient purge to be the same cost if not less than time stop!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »

Our friends’ patience.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

Our friends’ patience.

The ability is still there, it works exactly the same.

I don't see how this is a big deal.
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why cant they do that.

They can. The game can already tell if you're in a PvP area or not, since you can't summon the banker or the merchant assistants in Cyrodiil... So, the game could just as easily detect wich version of a skill, PvE or PvP, to use in a given situation.

They can, they just don't want to.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe ZOS wanna push all tanks to reroll DK?

To those who just play DK tank and agree the nerfing , u better try NB and templar tank once, no ez mode.

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

Our friends’ patience.

The ability is still there, it works exactly the same.

I don't see how this is a big deal.

Patience was nerfed with Summerset when we got a crowd control.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom