Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Nord proposal

• Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Rikumaru wrote: »
    Nords look pretty damn good imo next patch. Maybe I'm missing something but 4k resis, 0.5s ulti/s and immunity to chilled vs 256 weapon damage, some sprint speed and 500 more stam. Seems pretty damn even to me.

Somebody didnt recived 4.3.2 memo.

Nope I'm referring to 4.3.2. I would rather go nord if I'm in heavy next patch vs orc.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Nords look pretty damn good imo next patch. Maybe I'm missing something but 4k resis, 0.5s ulti/s and immunity to chilled vs 256 weapon damage, some sprint speed and 500 more stam. Seems pretty damn even to me.

Somebody didnt recived 4.3.2 memo.

Nope I'm referring to 4.3.2. I would rather go nord if I'm in heavy next patch vs orc.

Yup I understood it later. Initially I was thinking You're talking about max stam of orc from 4.3.0 not stam difference between orc and nord as they're now. Corrected otiginal post.
    Edited by Juhasow on February 11, 2019 6:21AM
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    I would like to see some attempt on the devs part to make them respectable damage dealers rather than being pigeon holed into only being tanks. As much as I love Nords I'm probably going to swap to Orc next update; they're just too good.

completely agree, and as stamDK PvP-er, I would love this...

...but we do have increased ulti already. i can imagine being able to spam Dawnbreakers or DK Leap would add to your DPS....

I just don't want to get too buffed and we'll get unnecessarily nerfed in the first week's patch because of all the carebears whining....
    Davadin - Nord Dragon Knight - NA Megaserver
  • Hrolfkel
    Hrolfkel
    ✭✭
    Nords really don't need much more they work just fine as DPS I pull 30-35k DPS on my Nord mageblade, magsorc, and 35-40k on my nord stamblade, I find that most my DPS ends up lacking cause I mess up my rotation, but with the new ulti passive my Nord magblade will have fast up time for harvest souls increasing my overall DPS. tested on PTS and can hit 38-40k with him