The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

FIX THE LAG!!! PEOPLE PAY FOR PLAYABLE GAME NOT FOR USELESS SERVICE!!!

• Uller
    Uller
    Soul Shriven
    I know EU is having a problem but i'm on NA getting 150ms which is absolutely ridiculous!! In WoW I get 40 in gw2 I get 46 and people in chat always say your computer is a potato. My computer is fine My ISP is fine but for whatever reason I need a VPN to update the game and my ms is between 130-150. ZOS how about you stop beiing greedy for once and fix your stuff!

spec: 1080ti with 32gb of ram and a 8700k.
  • ryh
    ryh
    ✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    As long as people keep buying clown crates, reskinned mounts that they can't even use due to the stuck in combat bug, and eso+ then they will continue to show disrespect for their customers and not fix a dang thing. Vote with your wallets.

And when people will stop buying that stuff then ESO will die.

Stop complaining and accept what u got or just go away.
    Everytime U log into game u agree for any quality so also bad quality (ZOS/ESO ToS, chapter 11, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY).
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ryh wrote: »
    As long as people keep buying clown crates, reskinned mounts that they can't even use due to the stuck in combat bug, and eso+ then they will continue to show disrespect for their customers and not fix a dang thing. Vote with your wallets.

Everytime U log into game u agree for any quality so also bad quality (ZOS/ESO ToS, chapter 11, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY).

Like many others I've invested many hours and dollars into the game and as a consumer we always have the right to complain. Unfortunately there are trolls that think if they just keep feeding them money everything will be ok and use silly disclaimers as an excuse for poor business practices.

Sorry I'm not going anywhere, maybe you are the one that should go away instead of trolling.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on Xbox EU and I’m constantly getting disconnected in PvE. Now logging in for the 3rd time in half an hour
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭

You are a prat, if you think because a company decides to put something in its TOC, such as our product is crap 75 % of the time therefore we are safe from any repercussions, you are a fool.

Did you not also post in capitals in other threads ZOS toc, as mentioned, you are a PRAT.
  • DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    The lag is getting soooooo baddddd, I don't need to sneak up behind anyone to rob them,

I just walk up behind them (standing up straight), and rob them.

Just when I think the game can not get any worse
    I can also kill bad guys, monsters, and kill them with ease because the game is so lagged.

I could go on, and on, listing examples.

Like for example:.... the lag has reach the ESO forum, because it's taking you guys awhile to reply to posts here.

Maybe the last example was a poor example...

but levity aside

I think you get the idea how the lag is strangling this game.
    Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!

PC EU Clockwork Server
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night in Cyrodiil was so laggy, I ended up leaving with a massive headache, it was awful, couldn't bar swap, couldn't easily defend myself, because incoming attacks couldn't be blocked or roll dodged, because of the god-awful lag last night, and it wasn't even prime time.

For anyone going, 'it's Cyrodiil, it's meant to be laggy.' Hold your horses. I expect some lag, but it has never been this bad, so bad, it is nearly unplayable, and I disconnect when getting to a keep.
    Edited by AWinterWolf on February 11, 2019 9:05AM
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    (PC/EU) Yesterday I was having lags (Alik'r and Bangorai) while questing / delves etc. Not completely unplayable but well enough to be annoying: abilities not going off or occasionally happening with few sec delay, had few fights where my char kept bashing the ded mob for a while, had trouble getting thru doors, NPC's just standing there a while before babbling their lore and getting interactable (hait that cause its easy to walk past em and then have to backtrack). I think it is server related, felt the lag was unrelated to my ping (80-115).

Also did the Werewolf weekly. This time "feed with your pack" took ~minute of moving, trying different angles and spamming x. Every time I moved I got the "x to devour" for attosecond. No wonder some players give it up thinking its impossible.

For free to play game performance is barely tolerable, for pay to play not so and for pay to pay, nope. I still enjoyed my time. I do like exploration adventure games. But isn't this supposed to be an AAA MMO?
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even battlegrounds is lagging horribly. It sucks when you see attacks coming and want to dodge but your character isn't responding so you just eat it.

Dude that is literally one of only 3 things that are not affected by lag. You can even dodge attacks AFTER their animation has hit you.

The other 2 being block and sprint.
  • GMdoghunter
    GMdoghunter
    ✭✭✭
    I agree totally with many others here on this forum,the game is just getting worse by every update,constant disconnections,lag,dungeon queues not working,come on get it fixed or you definitely will see a drop in subscribers.
    The disconnections are just beyond ridiculous now,to the extent you wonder when you will be in the middle of something,then guess what.You get disconnected.
    This is NOT ACCEPTABLE i honestly now wish i hadnt purchased elseweyr.
  • DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU Server

Running my avatar in the Alik'r Desert, and every few seconds it stops and starts running.

When killing a Daedroth, and just before it dies, it seems to jump frames, then after it dies, land on the floor,
    you can not pick anything up from it.

The only solution to the above problem is to kill something next to your first kill (hoping it doesn't jump frames ),
    and reap the rewards from both bodies.

Please fix this.
    Edited by DrOuttaSight on July 1, 2019 7:24PM
    Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!

PC EU Clockwork Server
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND SUBJECT TO THE STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 1), ZENIMAX, ITS LICENSORS AND RESELLERS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES TO YOU REGARDING ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE. EACH SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE, YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP TO THE SERVICE. AS NOTED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHEN YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT OR SUBSCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP TO A SERVICE YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE A REFUND OF THE FEES FOR THAT SERVICE UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW SUBJECT TO THE STATUTORY OBLIGATIONS (AS DEFINED IN SECTION 1) REQUIRES A REFUND BE GIVEN.

just because they wrote that does not mean a judge will agree to it.
    man these companies ...
  • playnox
    playnox
    ✭✭
    Yep, I will not extend my ESO+ until most of the critical bugs are fixed... I had enough of disrespect and ignorance form management! Its time to pull them out of the comfort zone and do some work...
    EACH SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.

lol, unbelievable... how this is even possible ?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    playnox wrote: »
    Yep, I will not extend my ESO+ until most of the critical bugs are fixed... I had enough of disrespect and ignorance form management! Its time to pull them out of the comfort zone and do some work...
    EACH SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.

lol, unbelievable... how this is even possible ?

its not.
    those terms are just useless when in a Court of Law.
    just cause wrote those does not mean its legal and does not mean its going to stick.