Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Group of Five

fuentez1138
fuentez1138
Soul Shriven
I have mostly been playing with my family and we all tend to roll together as a group of five or six. When we are all on it seems like the only things we can do are delves, world bosses, public dungeons, and PVP in Cyrodiil. Is that basically all we can do? Are there no group instances that more then four can do that are not trials? Overland in craglorn? What else can we do? There must be something with a little more difficulty that is not a trial that a group of 6 can do? Thanks for any response or ideas.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've pretty much identified your options. I belong to a small guild and we have fun runs once a month - usually getting 5-6 players. Many times we've wished we could take our group into group dungeons or even Craglorn group delves (also capped at 4).

Group dungeons accepting more than 4 gets into loot considerations I guess but I sure can't think of any reason why there needs to be a cap on the group delves in Craglorn. Those group delves give absolutely no unique loot so there should be no concerns about loot.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo