The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

First Vivec, now Sotha. ZOS your servers are on fire and PvP is on an all time low.

nckg84
nckg84
✭✭✭
Ever since 29th of January PvP performance and lag has been an all time low. People in Vivec have been used to this but it has now also hit the Sotha campaign. As long as we the customers don't complain and/or stop our payments ZOS will not fix this. Please ZOS fix these issues. If this means 30 days downtime in Cyrodill then fine! But please fix it. PvP in this game has so much potential but instead is now terrible.

I have had enough of the lack of dedication from ZOS. I will no longer be a paying customer until PvP performance has been improved.

• frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    100% agree.. PvP wasn’t as bad but ever since that recent maintenance PvP has been absolutely trash, no wonder the population has drastically dropped recently
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i said it in another thread but when pts goes live cyro takes a massive hit, its been like this since the beginning and i have no idea why pts effects live servers at all
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    nckg84 wrote: »
    Ever since 29th of January PvP performance and lag has been an all time low. People in Vivec have been used to this but it has now also hit the Sotha campaign. As long as we the customers don't complain and/or stop our payments ZOS will not fix this. Please ZOS fix these issues. If this means 30 days downtime in Cyrodill then fine! But please fix it. PvP in this game has so much potential but instead is now terrible.

I have had enough of the lack of dedication from ZOS. I will no longer be a paying customer until PvP performance has been improved.

I cancelled after years of being a subber too. Pathetic
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@nckg84 What server/region do you play on?

I found some really bad lag on Sotha the other night as well, wasn't sure if it was due to primetime or what. I don't main sotha so I wasn't sure if it was unusual.

I'm PC/NA
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »

@nckg84 What server/region do you play on?

I found some really bad lag on Sotha the other night as well, wasn't sure if it was due to primetime or what. I don't main sotha so I wasn't sure if it was unusual.

I'm PC/NA

I'm playing on EU. Vivec on prime time has been a lagfest for years now due to the code and servers that can't handle it. Now since last server maintenance it has gone crazy on soth also. Skills dont fire, massive lag spikes at a constant rate.

I doubt we will see this fixed so i'll never pay a single euro to ZOS anymore. I rather spend my money on a game where the company actually tries to help there customers.
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Sotha Friday night was absolutely unplayable. About 40 DC slammed into our raid at chalman and bombed us so hard that half the party was disconnected.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did announce they were moving I.C. into it's own server. Honestly, I'm not sure that's going to help. I find it hard to believe that the number of NPC's down there are causing that much lag with simple scripted movements. Aside from the fact that no one really goes there anymore on ANY server.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People complaining the lag is in PvE land too. WTF did they do in that update?
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • SKYICE01
    SKYICE01
    ✭✭✭
    when there is a 50 man zerg behind you and your FM wont cast best feeling in the world :))
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I paid attention to the time yesterday and I found out that with me the unplayable lag starts at 7 pm German time exactly and stops precice ly at 11pm. I just avoid pvp during these times.
    Xbox Eu
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Yokabu
    Yokabu
    Soul Shriven
    im on PC EU and i want to play pvp but the game doesnt want me to play it ^^. i dont want to open up again with all the lags or anything. i just want to know if we can look foward to an update soon or some time later. would be nice to inform the players if there is something in work to solve the lags we have at the moment. or if we have to wait till the elswyer patch. i am realyl afraid that nothing will happen and the new big patch is comming out and the servers will be even worse. hope someone from ZOS could give us any information ^^ thanks already if we get an answer ^^
    Edited by Yokabu on February 7, 2019 7:45PM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    People complaining the lag is in PvE land too. WTF did they do in that update?

What did they do? Mess up their game as usual.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have not figured it out by now I feel sorry for you. ZOS could care less about their performance issues and it has become a VIRUS spreading throughout their game. It is not going to get better just worse. If you are going to continue to play their game no sense complaining since they are not listening nor responding.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    Palidon wrote: »
    If you have not figured it out by now I feel sorry for you. ZOS could care less about their performance issues and it has become a VIRUS spreading throughout their game. It is not going to get better just worse. If you are going to continue to play their game no sense complaining since they are not listening nor responding.

Lol, a real can do attitude right there.. Let's not speak up in hopes that one day it will just click in zos head, and they will actually fix it. As opposed to releasing new boring content. I mean if our voices arnt continuously heard, then maybe we can sweep it under the rug.. I dont know. I guess I gave up too. Now I just get really high and run around collecting resources, while watching the gold stack from guild store sales. Maybe one day I will get back into pvp mode, but my faction loyalty needs to die first. Its already happening. Either way I have fun playing the game.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, a real can do attitude right there.. Let's not speak up in hopes that one day it will just click in zos head, and they will actually fix it. As opposed to releasing new boring content. I mean if our voices arnt continuously heard, then maybe we can sweep it under the rug.. I dont know. I guess I gave up too. Now I just get really high and run around collecting resources, while watching the gold stack from guild store sales. Maybe one day I will get back into pvp mode, but my faction loyalty needs to die first. Its already happening. Either way I have fun playing the game.

1-ZOS killed faction loyalists in One Tamriel.
    2-Our voices are not paid attention to as do you see any non moderator responses to PvP forums in a few months?
    3-My friends keep me personally playing the game ever now and again, not the game itself anymore.
    4- We all have hope ZOS will fix their game but we all lost faith in it years ago.
    Edited by antihero727 on February 8, 2019 12:15PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Dominion_Nightblade

1-ZOS killed faction loyalists in One Tamriel.
    2-Our voices are not paid attention to as do you see any non moderator responses to PvP forums in a few months?
    3-My friends keep me personally playing the game ever now and again, not the game itself anymore.
    4- We all have hope ZOS will fix their game but we all lost faith in it years ago.

1-My faction loyalty did not die with one tamerial.
    2-Did I not say that I gave up as well?
    3-Good for you and yer' buddies.
    4-You repeated number 2.. Kinda. Once again I gave up.
  • KaraBela94
    KaraBela94
    ✭✭✭✭
    VinayExile wrote: »

Really expect any answer from them?
    The PVP community raging since months about Server performance...no official statement.
    Logged in 2 Hours ago....was suprised I had no queue, so went on riding roe and guess what happend. Skills not firing, cant heal and couldnt break free.
    -> Logged out.

Yasin Pascha - Stamina DK - DC
    Eroglu Yasin - Stamina Warden - DC
  • Aki-Ral
    Aki-Ral
    ✭✭✭
    KaraBela94 wrote: »

The PVP community raging since months about Server performance...no official statement.
    Logged in 2 Hours ago....was suprised I had no queue, so went on riding roe and guess what happend. Skills not firing, cant heal and couldnt break free.
    -> Logged out.

Seems like a player issue to me :trollface:
    EU - PC
  • KaraBela94
    KaraBela94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aki-Ral wrote: »
    KaraBela94 wrote: »

-> Logged out.

Seems like a player issue to me :trollface:

I love you :3
    Yasin Pascha - Stamina DK - DC
    Eroglu Yasin - Stamina Warden - DC
  • Gipo
    Gipo
    ✭✭
    Zos fix your pvp servers you lazy ***!
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My attitude is not Can Do, it's Fed Up. I am not going to continue to complain to folks who have turned a blind eye to the thousands of performance issue complaints spread throughout the forums. When if realized nothing was going to change I dropped my subscription and stopped playing PvP. Heck the rest of their game for that matter. Come back when there is new content to play and that's only long enough to complete it.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos, since that weird prolonged maintenance 2 weeks ago sotha sil eu pc performance went so bad it's unbelievable. Can we get some info, reply, comment from u about this? Is there any hope to fix this? At least to go back to state it was before this change?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Ceepax
    Ceepax
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Zos, since that weird prolonged maintenance 2 weeks ago sotha sil eu pc performance went so bad it's unbelievable. Can we get some info, reply, comment from u about this? Is there any hope to fix this? At least to go back to state it was before this change?

Lil Ceep
  • hyraak
    hyraak
    ✭✭
    These issues are not PC exclusive, Xbox and PS4 are suffering as well. I do not want to see the game crash and burn nor do I want Zenimax to take a huge hit but if that's what it takes to get things fixed then I fully support anyone and everyone cancelling their ESO+ subscriptions.

The lack of effort towards PvP is astounding, why put it in the game if you are going to ignore half of your player base?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Gilliam
    Edited by hyraak on February 14, 2019 4:29PM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted the below comment on some other threads complaining about PvP and I believe the comment fits on this one also

I have lost count on how many threads have surfaced complaining about PvP in Cyrodill. What is really sad is if ZOS does comment in any of those threads it is normally the below statement:

Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove a large number of posts for baiting and flaming, which is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and on-topic to avoid thread derailment and action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.

OR THEY JUST CLOSE THE THREAD which by the way seems to be happening more and more lately................................

I symphosize with all the players who have time and time again tried to get their point across to ZOS that something has to be done with PvP only to continually hit a brick wall.

ZOS' total disregard towards the numerous posts complaining about PvP can be summed up in one word. PATHETIC.
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever they changed during Murkmire literally screwed the game not just in pvp but pve performance wise.