The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: EU megaserver for maintenance – April 22, 14:30 UTC (10:30AM EDT) - 16:30 UTC (12:30PM EDT)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Took three to beat me but only one to tea bag.

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭

Because that's how prove you're the better player. :)
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the hero we need.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on console?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks

CP 900 || PC/NA ||
    “Do we have a tank? Because I’m not the tank,” says Max as he tanks, tankingly.
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox one NA
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably a ten year old...
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to whisper salt for better treatment next time.
    You can put any vehicle you want on the racetrack that is ESO, just don't blame anybody but yourself if your VW bus gets passed by a Ferrari.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't even mad though. Lol. I was like... "Really?" It's still funny to me.
    Edited by StarOfElyon on February 8, 2019 9:50PM
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My favorite is when some guy who didn't even have a hand in your death runs over to teabag. I find it funny.
    PC/EU DC
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ha. The small victories.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ironically, the unearned tbags are also the most effective at prompting rage.
    PC NA - Thogard / Sir Thogalot / Thoggy Boi jr / Thogaine / Madam Clamslam

twitch.tv/ThogardPvP
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always tea bag people after a good zerging. Always fun when someone gets triggered, and sends you hate whispers just for pressing the ctrl key a few times.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind getting tbagged. If u tbag me however your gonna get tbagged right back when I kill u. What is funny however is that when u tbag a tbagger, they then get all salty and retort with unfounded abuse and hate messages. At this point I then realise I'm dealing with a kid.
    Argonian Templar Healer
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 31,000 Achievements!