The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dovahkiin, a legal name change ⚔

Sylianwe
Sylianwe
✭✭✭
Hey everyone!

Like most of you I'm a huge admirer of all the realms of Aurbis, ever since the Dawn Era. I have many great memories of Oblivion, Skyrim, and enjoy exploring Tamriel. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.

Adventuring through Tamriel had a huge positive impact in my life. It has gotten me through hard times of poverty, illness, depression, loneliness and abandonment by family and friends.

In my darkest times, I was able to pick myself up and find comfort in the world of Nirn when the one called Earth seemed so dark and far too cruel.

Today, although going through several health issues, I'm in a much better environment.

Having the chance to legally change my name, I thought long and hard about this opportunity and came to the conclusion that it only seemed fitting to choose a name inspired by the realm that so greatly influenced my life for the better.

Therefore, I'm happy to announce that my middle name is now legally Dovahkiin!

Thank you for reading 🖤🕷️

Below you can see some official documents which show 1) my legal name change, 2) my I.D., and 3) a letter with my new name.

Please note that I have eliminated any sensitive information on these documents to protect my privacy.

1)
Pics-Art-03-11-08-41-31.jpg

2)
Pics-Art-03-12-03-42-39.jpg

3)
Pics-Art-03-03-02-45-25.jpg

·˚✎ ﹏M.E. Dovahkiin⊹
Edited by Sylianwe on March 18, 2021 4:22AM
The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!

Replaying Skyrim must be so immersive for you now!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But you chose it for your first name?
    OHDEAR INTENSIFIES
    Edited by IzzyStardust on February 2, 2019 12:31PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear dragon blood man

Please save Elsweyr and call off your freinds.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So who's going to change name to Nerevarine next? :p
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wasn't there a kid who was born on the 11/11/11 named Dovahkiin and he now gets every Bethesda game ever for free?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't there a kid who was born on the 11/11/11 named Dovahkiin and he now gets every Bethesda game ever for free?

Sounds familiar. Wonder how the kid is doing. The Greybeards probably won't leave the kid alone.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has just occurred to me that, judging by the blank space where OP has edited out details, his new name is probably a middle name.

Nowt' wrong with that. Pretty cool actually.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    Now that's a name change worth (Dragon) shouting about :wink:
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
    Replaying Skyrim must be so immersive for you now!

Thank you! Oh yes, it is, very much so.

But you chose it for your first name?
    OHDEAR INTENSIFIES

It's a middle name. But it still sounds marvelous and makes me proud whenever I see it written down somewhere.

Dear dragon blood man

Please save Elsweyr and call off your freinds.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I shall try, Vaat. Though they do not always listen. At the very least I was able to stop this Dovah Fahdon.
    IMG-20210318-055046.jpg

Now that's a name change worth (Dragon) shouting about

Oh yes, most definitely!

It has just occurred to me that, judging by the blank space where OP has edited out details, his new name is probably a middle name.

Thank you, yes it's a middle name. The blank spaces are sensitive information I edited out to safeguard my privacy.

Edited by Sylianwe on March 18, 2021 4:59AM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zenimax pay for this?
    not fair, we should all be allowed Free name changes AS WELL!
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    wrote:
    zenimax pay for this?
    not fair, we should all be allowed Free name changes AS WELL!

Haha, fair enough, but I don't think they even know about it.

Edited by Sylianwe on March 18, 2021 5:02AM
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now you should change your race to a Nord
    Rawr
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    commdt wrote: »
    Now you should change your race to a Nord

Need to wait until all the racial passives are locked in, though.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malfoy wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for the kind words, it's much appreciated.

Actually, I deleted my birth names, because it's difficult for me to deal with those.

I didn't want to say anything because I know how intolerant people can be, but I'm transgender (FtM), that's the reason why I had a legal name change and took the opportunity to make it my own. Dovahkiin is a first name.

I read something about that kid, that's pretty cool!

Fair enough.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy *** man it's like tattooing a girls name oj yourself. Gratz
    Edited by qbit on February 10, 2019 6:25PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! As names go, that's a pretty awesome one to have! :smile: