Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Download Stall

Farfignewton
Farfignewton
Soul Shriven
Ive been a player since beta and now I'm trying to do a reinstall on the game because I thought there was an issue with the launcher not downloading patches. I cant seem to be able to submit a ticket because there is no Submit button. When I bring up the launcher, It says verifying until it reaches about 8%. Then it says download stalled, will sit there for a minute or 2 and then the launcher will crash. Any suggestions on how to fix would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try too uninstall it fully and then download from the beginning.
  • Farfignewton
    Farfignewton
    Soul Shriven
    zvavi
    I have done that several times, including deleting all directories and files. It still does the same.
  • Aziara
    Aziara
    ✭✭
    maybe try disabling your antivirus temporarily and see if it works? I've had antivirus block my downloads before.
  • Farfignewton
    Farfignewton
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you Aziara,
    I've done that also and even my firewall. Still get the same results. Ugh! lol
  • lakea
    lakea
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a little late answering so if you've already found the other 20+ page thread, ignore me. If not, this has been an issue since September and there's a big thread elsewhere on the forums. My BF has this problem as well and he's had to use a VPN to get around it.