The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vMA reseting

horatius74
horatius74
Soul Shriven
Can any1 tell me why reseting the f******g arena always, when i go other spot after back (no deppend from login out)?????? wery wery frustrating. Need only final boss, and start again from 1st round at 9 stage.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are asking how to reset a vMA instance you need to leave the instance for 5 minutes (I think?) and drop the quest if you've taken it.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you leave the arena for a certain amount of time (5 or 10 minutes), it resets to the first round of the stage--this is, I assume intended. The stages are "save points" of sorts.

....luckily for you, stage 9 early rounds are kind of fun and relatively easy. I, for one, will never get sick of the solo mini ash titan.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It always resets to the first lvl of what ever stage your on.

If u need advise let me know i can maybe help
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't want it to reset, you have to have the quest in your journal. Then it will start at the first round of the stage you are on. Be sure to take the quest before you start doing vMA.
    Edited by zvavi on February 2, 2019 4:11AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    If you don't want it to reset, you have to have the quest in your journal. Then it will start at the first round of the stage you are on. Be sure to take the quest before you start doing vMA.

I think the OP is complaining about having to start the first round of Stage 9 again if they leave the instance.

As mentioned above, those first few rounds of Stage 9 are really not that hard ... they take only a few minutes each.

Be glad you can save the vMA stage because there was a time you couldn't.

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You tell me, I rage quited a run on my dk because it disconnected me after Ice stage when I forgot about quest :( i mean, twenty minutes/ half hour to pass it again but, meh
    Edited by zvavi on February 2, 2019 9:37AM