Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mag/sorc/ highelf/healer pre-trial gear.

scotty921
scotty921
Soul Shriven
Hey all, I'm trying to put together a really good set of pretrial gear for subject above. have watched video after video and read article after article but nothing concrete for me yet.

My main question is , what good pre trial gear is available for me to farm in dungeons or chests maybe craftable also ? There are so many different opinions that it's tough to nail down what I could use for the trials to get the trial gear , I can craft just about anything now as I am really big into crafting. I'm an ESO member on PS4 for about 4 months now and can go to any content.

Thanks for the help.
  • Psyonico
    Psyonico
    ✭✭✭
    If you're a sorc, then necropotence is a good option. Pre-trial you want Spell Power Cure.

If you can get it, Earthgore is BIS for monster helm
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some of the trial gear is easier to get then the non trial gear, so I would personally not limit my self there. Especially Olorime, which currently is the most important healer set, is really easy to get because random groups can do nCR really easy.

But if you really don't want trial sets I would go for Spellpower Cure and Wormcult or Torugs Pact with a crusher enchant. Monster sets might be a bit difficult for you to get, since a lot of the veteran dungeons you get them in are probably harder then normal trials, but I would go for Bogdan first, it's a very solid set and one of the easiest to get.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • scotty921
    scotty921
    Soul Shriven
    My goal is to get the olorime plus what ever goes with that (whole other question) but I just want go in and do my healing thing with some quickly added dps and right back to healing. I have 5 other cp 160's but really concentrating on healing for
    awhile till I can run all the dungeons and trials and be more confident when I go in on doing my part. Just so many sets and combinations is making me crazy.