The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do you run the ESO-Database addon?

FinneganFroth
FinneganFroth
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a stats guy so I love running this addon. I mean, now I know I have killed 21 frogs. But it's clear that in my main guild, I'm the only member that runs the addon. I'm just curious how many other people actively run this addon.

Do you run the ESO-Database addon? 35 votes

Yes, I run the ESO-Database addon
14%
FinneganFrothwildbear247blueprudenceYdrisselleBWS2K 5 votes
No, I don't run the ESO-Database addon
85%
Striken7LordKelsierDanikatguulmertustasrfrogg23TandorphairdonTBoisvonScuzzmanSnowZeniaDracan_FontommandricusGiantFruitFlyAlienatedGoatRANKK7Keldheirsau02adgthemaddaedraMauin 30 votes
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to run it, but after you have swapped characters a few times, the background process that uploads data to a server starts failing because the data saved is getting corrupted, or too large. The addon just keeps adding and adding to the saved data so it grows in size.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm, pretty minimalist when it comes to mods. I wait until something is bothering me enough that I want to see if there's a mod to fix it, then go looking for one. As a result this is the kind of mod I'd almost certainly never use. I almost never look at all the random stats RPGs can give you, even in games where tracking them is built in.

But if I was you I'd just say don't worry about whether anyone else uses it, or even knows it exists. There's a few mods I use which most people haven't heard of (Binder for example), the important thing is someone who knew how to make it cared enough to do so, and now I get to use it. :)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've played on the PC since launch and haven't needed or wanted a single addon. I know I'm not alone.
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to run it until I found out it was what was causing me to crash 4 times a day.

Not blaming that addon itselfs may have been conflicts with my system.
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.