The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Poll] Upcoming Racial Balance Changes for Update 21

ArcticF0xx
ArcticF0xx
✭✭
Who's excited for the racial changes to come?

-ArcticF0xx-
They told me there'd be free candy on this ride.

[Poll] Upcoming Racial Balance Changes for Update 21 92 votes

Yay
45%
kypranb14_ESOLightspeedflashb14_ESOalanmatillab16_ESOzariakickback120ub17_ESOmertustaThanatosLexMufridtritonyReifLadyDestinyBlack_FlametemplesusPsafianChivalrousPoptartParaNostramsusmitdsPsyonicoDBZVelenaTyhar 42 votes
Nay
26%
tuor7b14_ESOidkVhozekAndrewQ84CastagereSibeniceOhtimbarPuzzlenutsmax_onlyslaet81spiralvinErinGoBrag520KeldheirPanchaeaKarmanorwaywolf486KoronachrexagamemnoncheifsoapCLiPPx 24 votes
Won't know until I test drive changes
28%
PathVostornFinneganFrothRobDaCoolRex-UmbraArcticF0xxShadow_AkulaVudokanQbikenRainchaser Squeaky_CleanplaysforfunoXI_Viper_IXovesselwiththepestleSkall66AngryOldManCuteKirbycolossalvoidsSkjarbrandNairinhe 26 votes
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think "excited" is anything other than a forum term to be taken in the context of the usual poll bias.

On the other hand, it's fair to say that I am totally relaxed about the changes. I'm happy with some, and neutral about others, but none will really impact on my many characters in any way.
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone relieve us of these darn polls already?
  • ArcticF0xx
    ArcticF0xx
    ✭✭
    I have some guildmates who are fairly disappointed with the upcoming racial passive changes. There is speculation that since the CP doesn't scale, vet dungeons and hardcore content will become unachievable. Some of them have also built their characters around resource stacking, which will work against them once these changes roll out.

-ArcticF0xx-
    They told me there'd be free candy on this ride.
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On the whole, I'm satisfied but I still feel Nords, Imperials and Argonians are being shafted (Nord less so than the other 2 but still). I do also have my concerns in regards to Woodelves Speed Passive.

Still, 6.6/10 isn't the worst score ZOS has gotten in my books.
    Argonian forever
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay
    For the most part I do not get excited about change considering this is the second time in a couple years that Zos has rebalanced the race passives.

Granted, they are finally working to determine what combat should look like in this game and codifying their vision for it. If they actually do it fight then the game should improve greatly. If not, it will continue to look as though the devs do not know what a vision is.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay
    Imperials were gutted, all other races got a real balance. Not even worth purchasing the imperial digital “upgrade”. And the worst part is @ZOS knows the majority of players feel the same way and they dont even care
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    I am I have wanted this for a long time loving the ideas thy got for my Breton I would love for a way to morph my racial passives magic into stam im currently playing a Breton stamblade it’s my main but with Breton changes im will to take up the old staff I learn magblade 🔥
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    Imperials were gutted, all other races got a real balance. Not even worth purchasing the imperial digital “upgrade”. And the worst part is @ZOS knows the majority of players feel the same way and they dont even care

Agreed on imperial for sure. Don't understand what the reasoning is behind it, but my imp tank I have had since the start of eso, is finally getting a race change with this patch.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    As i mostly play Khajiit and has many of them this is very welcome.
    For the DD races things looks very balanced.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay
    Some of the changes were good, some of the changes were bad, and some of the changes were downright horrible.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, let's see what they'll change next monday.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!