The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Refabricated Style from Halls of Fabrication

WardenOfTheExalted
WardenOfTheExalted
✭✭✭
Will we ever get this motif from this trial? every other trial has a motif associated to it but this one doesn't...

Edited by WardenOfTheExalted on January 30, 2019 8:48PM
  • Fusharji_Seht
    Fusharji_Seht
    ✭✭✭
    It's likely been forgot about.

Which is unfortunate, as it's a great looking set and I'm sure many would love to have it as a motif. The assets are already there since you can wear it without an outfit on, it just needs to be added to the available styles.

This has been brought up before, though and it's been in the game for like a year and a half? Don't hold your breath.
  • WardenOfTheExalted
    WardenOfTheExalted
    ✭✭✭
    I ask about this due to the fact that the Dwemer set looks disgusting. and this looks amazing. Would ZOS consider putting on the crown store??? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i want this style. Like a lot
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any info update on this? since it looks like dwemer 2.0 might as well replace the dwemer set with it
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any info update on this? since it looks like dwemer 2.0 might as well replace the dwemer set with it

Technically, its early era clockwork
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i want this style. Like a lot

Was gonna show my support, but i already have
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting...
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zos please...
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll be waiting for a while. They don't typically respond to post like this. I want this style too but..
    Even if they were adding it, id show up in pts, and the patch notes, we'd know it was coming months ahead of time.
    Plus the style has been out for years now, if they have not added it by now I wouldn't hold my breath.
    But despite all that I just said being a realist in all, I really want this style.
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on May 2, 2019 11:27PM