The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Draining Shot doesn’t stun or knock back above Inner postern walls.

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Why are moves inconsistent in different areas?

Shade doesn’t work on resource towers or keep corners

Destro reach Javelin and draining shot don’t knock back on keep wall sides( inner)

Video coming soon
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a javelin thrower, the inconsistency around keeps is maddening. You spend effort lining up a shot and pinging someone through a crenelation and an invisible wall appears.

Have got some fantastic ones off, it's true, the feeling of spearing some schmuck off a roof is the best, but too often they just stick to some magical barrier.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still an issue but I haven’t clipped the footage
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Why are moves inconsistent in different areas?

Shade doesn’t work on resource towers or keep corners

Destro reach Javelin and draining shot don’t knock back on keep wall sides( inner)

Video coming soon

I have found sometimes jumping before activation of shade will help you teleport where it otherwise wouldn't. Helped me get up a wall and up the side of a resource.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still broken