The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What cheat / trick is this?

BoraxFlux
BoraxFlux
✭✭✭✭✭
Happened to me last decemmber and this month in PvP Cyrodiil (PC-EU Sotha-Sil).

The enemy-players underneath were without HP but kept standing in the same spot, slowly regaining back their health, without us being able to harm them.
I threw Luminous Shards on both, no damage return numbers visible. Other players tried to harm them as well, no effect.
On the last one I could pull a Repentance, so he was considered dead.

Both stayed put at the same spot, but moved, (sheating weapon, reading map/book)
First player ran away after fully regained health, last player just disappeared after regaining health.

Anyone knows about a cheat that causes this?

20181224001629-1.jpg

20190129194618-1.jpg

• KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheatengine.exe has stopped working
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you know since when? Last screenshot is from yesterday.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thats what happens when the server hamster has a little stroke. :D
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »

Do you know since when? Last screenshot is from yesterday.

they are making a joke- https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/exe-has-crashedstopped-working
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the pheonix set? There are some sets that trigger when you die.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, thanks.

Iskiab wrote: »
    Maybe the pheonix set? There are some sets that trigger when you die.

"(5 items) When you die, you instead become immune to all negative effects and healing for 3 seconds. When the effect ends, you heal for 17200 Health and explode for 8600 Flame Damage to all enemies within 8 meters. This effect can occur once every 10 minutes."

Both players regained their health slowly, over quite some time, maybe around 20 seconds, no explosion afterwards.
    The effect behavior wasn't like the set you mentioned, still interesting, didn't know about that one.

• Lichbourne90
    Lichbourne90
    ✭✭✭
    As said above, things like this happen when the server has a stroke. It's happened on xbox too so I doubt cheat engine is to blame. I myself have went into a freeze frame where I though I was going to DC then came out of it immune to everything for <1 minute, but unable to perform any action other than walking.

To clarify further I play with very high ping (~700) so all sorts of wierd **** happens.
    Edited by Lichbourne90 on January 30, 2019 2:21PM
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did I know when I read "cheat" in the subject line that my eyes would quickly find "PvP" written in the comment body...

Lmao

It's always a cheat. People hacking right into the servers. Probably an inside job.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As said above, things like this happen when the server has a stroke. It's happened on xbox too so I doubt cheat engine is to blame. I myself have went into a freeze frame where I though I was going to DC then came out of it immune to everything for <1 minute, but unable to perform any action other than walking.

To clarify further I play with very high ping (~700) so all sorts of wierd **** happens.

It could be something else then a cheat, I accept the possibility i could be wrong. I'm a bit careful in comparing two different platforms. Or even server problems of which I have 0 proficiency with.
    This is just a little too convenient in a battle and a tad too similar instances for my taste. I hope in posting this here, on some logic explanation.

Preferably something like:" here you have a youtube movie taken from the game, clearly reproducing the exact situation and such-and-so mechanics are in place :P"

Does someone know what cheatengine does?

• Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    That actually looks like what happened to me when I had to play on my laptop with integrated graphics... sometimes I would ride in not yet rendered areas and just get stuck at the border of it
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...