Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(VIDEO) Been a while since I posted anything here...Magplar/Magdk 1vX/2vX | Builds inside!

Akinos
Akinos
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Akinos on January 29, 2019 9:12PM
PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The build I was using on my dk in this video was a Molag Kena variation of this build: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=101704

And on my magplar I've been running https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=111497 mostly. Sometimes with different monster sets. Such as Sellistrix or Valkyn.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    Damn Akinos.
    Another awesome vid!
    Thanks for the ideas! Gonna try BOTH as I main magplar and magdk :)
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video @Akinos
    Just a question, first clip u had temporal guard, i assume u use it for the 8% minor protection buff?
    If so, doesnt templar has its own passive of minor protection?
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    Nice video @Akinos
    Just a question, first clip u had temporal guard, i assume u use it for the 8% minor protection buff?
    If so, doesnt templar has its own passive of minor protection?

You only get minor protection for 3 seconds after casting an aedric spear ability. And i don't usually play with any spear skills on my back bar, so yeah I use the psjic skill for the 8% damage reduction.
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really good stuff going to try these out soon. Great video
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sungod wrote: »
    Damn Akinos.
    Another awesome vid!
    Thanks for the ideas! Gonna try BOTH as I main magplar and magdk :)
    Really good stuff going to try these out soon. Great video

Thanks my dudes! :) Hope the builds work out for yall.
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why'd you ruin a magplar vid with magdk footage? jk

Great vid!
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Magplar of yours was pure awesome to watch, love the old skool type of build and play style you use.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    @Akinos
    Why did you choose impreg for your x5 armor set?
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synozeer wrote: »

Great vid!

Thanks xD
    That Magplar of yours was pure awesome to watch, love the old skool type of build and play style you use.

Thank you :)
    @Akinos

I chose impregnable because of the ridiculous amount of stamina nightblades attempting to gank me every time I set foot outside a keep.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Synozeer wrote: »

Great vid!

Thanks xD

Thank you :)
    @Akinos

I chose impregnable because of the ridiculous amount of stamina nightblades attempting to gank me every time I set foot outside a keep.

Been having success with daedric trickery the last day or two for that reason you use impreg. NB ganked you? Don't worry here's a major vitality let you hit bol once to go from 1% to full without a crit. Another nightblade ganked? Ok here's a second major vitality in a row lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Been having success with daedric trickery the last day or two for that reason you use impreg. NB ganked you? Don't worry here's a major vitality let you hit bol once to go from 1% to full without a crit. Another nightblade ganked? Ok here's a second major vitality in a row lol.
    Wait... for real? I've always been curious about the set but I also thought it was a meme set lol.
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ccmedaddy wrote: »
    Wait... for real? I've always been curious about the set but I also thought it was a meme set lol.

Pretty sure it is a meme set considering the buffs are random. Unless @Minno knows something we don't! :open_mouth:
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure it is a meme set considering the buffs are random. Unless @Minno knows something we don't! :open_mouth:

I mean any of the buffs it gives is welcome. Major mend/vit/protect/heroism are all super strong. I would say that only major exp is useless for a mDK (depending on your playstyle). What kills the set for me is the cooldown
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »

I mean any of the buffs it gives is welcome. Major mend/vit/protect/heroism are all super strong. I would say that only major exp is useless for a mDK (depending on your playstyle). What kills the set for me is the cooldown

10 second major expedition is the longest non-pot/non channel mobility in the game for DK/magplar ;)

backbar you get the buff before an attack hits you and the cooldown is working as it should (10 seconds after proc occurs). And most of the time its one of the healing buffs (2/5 or 40% chance). 50% uptime on any of the buffs with so far, based on my experience, has been mostly heroism/vitality.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please explain "effective spell damage"...
    PS4 NA
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

10 second major expedition is the longest non-pot/non channel mobility in the game for DK/magplar ;)

backbar you get the buff before an attack hits you and the cooldown is working as it should (10 seconds after proc occurs). And most of the time its one of the healing buffs (2/5 or 40% chance). 50% uptime on any of the buffs with so far, based on my experience, has been mostly heroism/vitality.

Is this set backbar-able? I heard it wasn't
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's fixed. And cooldown operates as soon as the proc happens.

Not to take akinos thread away so message me if you have questions
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is this true? Trickery will now proc and keep the buff if you switch off the bar?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

Is this true? Trickery will now proc and keep the buff if you switch off the bar?

yes
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

yes

Cool