Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Asylum Sanctorium Trial

SgtMajorGoat
I really want to get the two handed asylum greatsword and was wondering if anyone would be able to help me do the trial, planning on doing it on normal but could do it on veteran if other people wanted to
  • FlyingDutch92
    I'm happy to help but you'd probably want to include the platform and server you are playing on, a timeframe when you would like to do the trial and available role(s).
    I would also think you will have much better chances at finding a group when you ask people/guilds in-game, but if you want to stick to the forums, my advice would be to try the "looking for group" or "dungeons and trials" sections.
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy to help but you'd probably want to include the platform and server you are playing on, a timeframe when you would like to do the trial and available role(s).
    I would also think you will have much better chances at finding a group when you ask people/guilds in-game, but if you want to stick to the forums, my advice would be to try the "looking for group" or "dungeons and trials" sections.

This ^