The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eso And Counterplay

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
vyxwa2d.png?1
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, do you even Spear Shard?
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you never try to even the odds..........
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine shards would CC again. A lot of magplars would use it again besides being a healbot.

Its telegraphed and a huge delay what makes it easy to counter . Hard to hit moving targets. This wouldnt be overperforming in any case.

Give shards their CC back!!
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cUL9cUR.png
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    cUL9cUR.png

Have you tried roll dodging to avoid damage?
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have simply read the title...I’m here to say “soul assault,” goodbye
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you would operate 3 fire ballistas yourself, you could hit them before they hit you, just saying!
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png
  • KaraBela94
    KaraBela94
    ✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

Typical Smallscale 5vs1 :smiley:
    Yasin Pascha - Stamina DK - DC
    Eroglu Yasin - Stamina Warden - DC
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

that is an awesome recap...man, you must have done something right to get 5 different players all to dump their ult on you at the same time...

on top of that to get them to coordinate the same ult is pretty incredible...

I guess there is no such thing as an unkillable tank :)
    Edited by geonsocal on January 29, 2019 11:23PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

OMG yet another gimp.
    Use Aspect of Terror when they Soul assoult you :confused:
    Edited by Slack on January 30, 2019 3:27AM
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

that is an awesome recap...man, you must have done something right to get 5 different players all to dump their ult on you at the same time...

on top of that to get them to coordinate the same ult is pretty incredible...

I guess there is no such thing as an unkillable tank :)

I was on a Medium Nightblade fighting off what seemed about 10 players, killed a few and then their Magplars started beaming me one after another
    I couldnt really defend myself since I had no terrain to counter the ult, so I just held block, tried cloaking and healing up until I ran out of magicka and stamina
    Edited by TheRealSniker on January 30, 2019 11:24AM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

Nerf Soul Assault.

And for the OP, the death recaps suggestions have been a joke since they launched that.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cloak less and you won't have soul assoult as your only thing in recap :trollface:
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

Lol they really wanted you dead xD
    EU | PC
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    Imagine shards would CC again. A lot of magplars would use it again besides being a healbot.

Its telegraphed and a huge delay what makes it easy to counter . Hard to hit moving targets. This wouldnt be overperforming in any case.

Give shards their CC back!!

Iv been ranting this since they removed it. Their was no reason to remove the stun from this ability.
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aha. Another one of your many drop-and-forget posts where you don't even bother to explain your point.

Okay, so you got hit with a Northern Storm while in a negate, and due to the snares you ate two Sub Assaults and died.
    Alright, we've all been there, it's the snare meta so the all-classes counters - while few - are Shuffle, Momentum and Mist form or anything to avoid being pinned down in a negate before the hammer lands. That's excluding class skills, which offer more options.

Is it enough? No. Have people mentioned this? Yes. But this is how it is and posting a death recap with not even a written message to convey a point or problem doesn't say much other than 'I got killed and now I'm mad'.

Also, the 5 Soul Assaults are very likely mis-en-scene. The odds of running into 5 players who ALL run that skill AND have it ready AND use it at the same time all on you and nobody else are tiny. Not to mention you ate 6 ticks of one - meaning you didn't even cloak it after 2 seconds... I find the odds of that so astronomically small that you probably asked 5 buddies on another alliance to get you a funny death recap.

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

How many bags?

Also, did you even bother trying to use aspect of terror to even the odds? I mean it spells it out for you, how much help do you want?
    Edited by Vapirko on January 31, 2019 2:35AM
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the point of this post?
    PCNA

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedrion wrote: »
    Aha. Another one of your many drop-and-forget posts where you don't even bother to explain your point.

Okay, so you got hit with a Northern Storm while in a negate, and due to the snares you ate two Sub Assaults and died.
    Alright, we've all been there, it's the snare meta so the all-classes counters - while few - are Shuffle, Momentum and Mist form or anything to avoid being pinned down in a negate before the hammer lands. That's excluding class skills, which offer more options.

Is it enough? No. Have people mentioned this? Yes. But this is how it is and posting a death recap with not even a written message to convey a point or problem doesn't say much other than 'I got killed and now I'm mad'.

Also, the 5 Soul Assaults are very likely mis-en-scene. The odds of running into 5 players who ALL run that skill AND have it ready AND use it at the same time all on you and nobody else are tiny. Not to mention you ate 6 ticks of one - meaning you didn't even cloak it after 2 seconds... I find the odds of that so astronomically small that you probably asked 5 buddies on another alliance to get you a funny death recap.

Well since he took them staggered I am guessing it kept resetting the no cloak reveal.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

Except you do the exact same thing to solo players with your ''smallscale'' group, so what are you trying to imply here?

You reap what you sow mate :trollface:

PS: I have a similar recap from you guys, really enjoying my solo PvP experience thanks to noble smallscalers like you ;)
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 4, 2019 11:21AM
  • TheRealSniker
    TheRealSniker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

Except you do the exact same thing to solo players with your ''smallscale'' group, so what are you trying to imply here?

PS: I have a similar recap from you guys, really enjoying my solo PvP experience thanks to noble smallscalers like you ;)

You mean a similar death recap to this?

Unbefdssdfsdffsdfsdfsdnannt.JPG

I dont even know who you are
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

You mean a similar death recap to this?

Unbefdssdfsdffsdfsdfsdnannt.JPG

I dont even know who you are

Seem balanced

• Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dfssfdsfdfdsdfswtf.png

lmao, and I thought I hated that skill. Look at that 17k from 3 ticks though xD