The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Video] Magplar Outnumbered PvP

LeifErickson
LeifErickson
✭✭✭✭✭
A little bit longer than usual but I hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIGQWJty4NY&
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice vid Leif! The longer fights are actually pretty interesting here because they show a methodical process of figuring out what to do and in what order. Also, HOLY MOLY, the rage tell at 3:06...
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really good man some great magplar skills

When ever I try that kinda thing I'm repeadeatly chain ccd while taking massive snipes til I'm dead I dont no how you do it but you wreck me all the time so prolly an issue on my end.

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really good man some great magplar skills

When ever I try that kinda thing I'm repeadeatly chain ccd while taking massive snipes til I'm dead I dont no how you do it but you wreck me all the time so prolly an issue on my end.

"AD"
    Ancient-Aliens.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but seriously, great video! Need to work on my defense to offense skills and maybe try SNB backbar.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Keeping the magplar real!
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many unnecessary bunny jumping and awkward jumping rhythm makes it hard to watch till end. Other than that, good build and good gameplay.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to try this. What sets do you recommend?
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to try this. What sets do you recommend?

Right now I'm rocking shackle and rattle in heavy with skoria. Seems to be working okay so far.