The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Upcoming Healer Cancer Build for PvP

Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
This is a fairly competent build I made in preparation for the upcoming Curse-Eater cancer rework. I made it for myself, so it follows my Warden playstyle as a healer. I prefer Bogdan's over Earthgore as it simply has more impact in every PvP scenario. It has more overall uptime for me, thus heals more overall. For those who play with me in BGs know I average 800k~1.4mil heals in a battle, and that's wearing Pariahs instead of Curse Eater seen in this set. Wearing full light will likely boost my heals via crit chance and Magicka pool, and using the below setup, I won't be losing to much tankyness. Since I'm maxing out Health with enchants, I may run into Magicka problems. I could run tri-stat on a few pieces, as well as slot Deep Thoughts.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=113657

Key highlights:
Magicka: 22204
Health: 27644
Stamina: 8435

Magicka Recovery: 2452
Health Recovery: 166
Stamina Recovery: 647

Spell Damage: 1761
Spell Critical: 33.7%
Weapon Damage: 1468
Weapon Critical: 11.4%

Spell Resistance: 24889 (With Ice Fortress)
Physical Resistance: 23074 (With Ice Fortress)
Critical Resistance: 2336 (With Transmutation)
Edited by Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino on January 29, 2019 12:58AM
PC-NA
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would replace frozen retreat with vines. They give nice healing and a little burst heal at the end.
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    Gnozo wrote: »
    I would replace frozen retreat with vines. They give nice healing and a little burst heal at the end.

Just an FYI, this build was primarily for me based around my playstyle that works already for me. With that said, I've used them and like them, and was using them in place of Lotus Blossom. I really like Frozen Retreat, it's become a staple for group utility in PvP, whether in battlegrounds or in cyrodiil.

Frozen Retreat will pull an enemy to me, and with coordination (which I used it in 24/7 voice), I can tell my allies to hold off while both teams engage one another. I then put down a gate and it pulls a single enemy to me, upon which my team kills them. I can also put down 3 gates by my feat and my allies take it for 8 seconds of Major Expedition. I do it a lot in teamfights when I sleet storm on top of their targets, I'll drop down 3 gates and they'll take the synergy.

It's an underrated ability that's extremely potent in the right hands. It's saved allies on my team a multitude of times when I place it on them in a team fight and as they're in execute range, they take the synergy and get back to safety. I currently run Lotus Blossom because of Symbiosis, it's just a really strong combo, despite it being bugged and Lotus Blossom's light attacks don't stack with Symbiosis like it's heavy attacks do. That said, the heavy attacks of both abilities 100% stack, and it's like a mega heal on a weak target.
    PC-NA
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Current pts curse eater is getting changed. I would wait before posting theory builds.
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    Curse Eater set in this build can be changed for anything since this runs using full light as it's primary set.
    PC-NA