The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About the Maormer skin... It would be glad for me to get a reply from someone of the Zenimax team

Elleylie
Elleylie
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I've got a question of utmost importance for me.
When will the Maormer skin appear in the Crown Store?

I have seen the preview image countless times, and I presume there are a lot of us awaiting its appearance.

Each day, each Store update,
I crave to see the Maormer.
Yet cruel emptiness of shelves
Won't let my wait be over.

Kind regards,
Stasia O'Lein
  • Neetar
    Neetar
    Soul Shriven
    I 2nd that.

We’ve been waiting for a year now. Can we at least get some reply? Should we keep waiting and it will show up in store eventually, or should we give up all hope and move on?

Cuz u know... some of us do RP and have plans for maormer leviathan character. >.>
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed for February showcase? I don’t expect to see it released any time soon :(
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not everything seen in a datamine is intended for immediate or even eventual release.
    ZOS has absolutely no obligation to comment on anything unofficial.
    signing off
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keep begging for it like the storm crates. They'll give in eventually. Lol
  • Elleylie
    Elleylie
    Soul Shriven
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Not everything seen in a datamine is intended for immediate or even eventual release.
    ZOS has absolutely no obligation to comment on anything unofficial.

I know this. Therefore, I hope to get an answer from ZOS. Then I will at least know whether to hope.
  • Elleylie
    Elleylie
    Soul Shriven
    Neetar wrote: »
    I 2nd that.

We’ve been waiting for a year now. Can we at least get some reply? Should we keep waiting and it will show up in store eventually, or should we give up all hope and move on?

Cuz u know... some of us do RP and have plans for maormer leviathan character. >.>

Agree. I’m ready to pay a lot of crowns for this skin if ZOS don’t add it as a No Death Speedrun Achievement. Then will be very difficult to get it.
    Edited by Elleylie on January 29, 2019 9:19PM
  • Elleylie
    Elleylie
    Soul Shriven
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for February showcase? I don’t expect to see it released any time soon :(

Or maybe they will add the maormer skin on the anniversary of the Summerset. But after the release of Murkimre, they added argonian themed skins. Then why was there no maormer skin in the Psijic Crates after the Summerset release? This is a rhetorical question... But I will still wait and hope.
    Edited by Elleylie on January 29, 2019 9:05PM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more you beg, the more it will cost when its finally released. I predict it will be an limited time crown gem offer and will cost 700 gems LOL
    Edited by Leeched on January 29, 2019 9:10PM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Elleylie
    Elleylie
    Soul Shriven
    Rilis wrote: »
    The more you beg, the more it will cost when its finally released. I predict it will be an limited time crown gem offer and will cost 700 gems LOL

Just in case, I do not spend gems :)
    I think if ZOS give an answer about adding the skin in the Store or Crates, some players will at least know what to prepare for.