The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

28/1/2019 cant login bug (start patching the steam version of eso!!!)

QuinnTheWolf
QuinnTheWolf
✭✭✭
as the title explained in a quick rage
this immense maintenance of today caused this bug again.... now ill loose yet another daily becouse nobody wants to take a look at the steam version of eso and PREVENT this torture in the future, it happened a lot of times before and it seems that you just go troug it not caring about it again just doing the same when ti happens again, arrent everyone in those office rooms not getting sick of constantly fixing the same bug over and over again wile it can be fixed differently and permanently?? im sure there is a better way then this!!!!
im sick of looswing dailys like this

im nOT putting all my money in the crown store to be some rich fkin *sshole but to show hope and a donating spirit in the hope that more people do this inj the hope IT WILL GET FIXED!!!...

Do i like ragemessages? NO!, do i deem it nesesairy? ABSOLUTELY!, when do i deem it nessesairy? when i know it wiill block progress in either real life or in-game (in the case of eso id be the daily quests and rewards (50k a day is not a joke and it will soon be 75k if i feel driven too mutch to max out all 15 chars (knowing the greedy nature of alot of players indluding me (this is abotu the resource shortage in guildstores)))
  • QuinnTheWolf
    QuinnTheWolf
    ✭✭✭
    update: it seems to have afected all serverparts this time

it seems im not just right about steam now...

witch begs the question, WHY!?