Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Mojave 10.14.3 Any new crazy bugs?

Vivifier
Vivifier
✭✭
bm3pu9d1w35l.png

I just installed mojave's new update. I cant test it due to maintenance still. But it would be interesting to see if there are any new bugs or improvements due to the osx patch. I will edit this post once I enter game and try a capital city fps and cyrodill fps. I guess I make this thread so the community can post if there are new bugs.
  • Vivifier
    Vivifier
    ✭✭
    No noticed differences from 10.14.2. Cyro is around 30--50 fps and capital cities are around 30-45 fps. I played 2 hours of cyro today and no crashes so far stable and at this point stable is a good start
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    Mojave 10.14.3 is not having any issues so far with my Mac. There is a short delay (about 10secs) when closing the game.
  • Vivifier
    Vivifier
    ✭✭
    Viscous119 wrote: »
    Mojave 10.14.3 is not having any issues so far with my Mac. There is a short delay (about 10secs) when closing the game.

After days of testing now I can also see no bugs. but my client may close or not even after minutes. Most of the times i force quit, which is not a game breaking issue but still annoying