The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The most powerful being of each race...

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
... is?

Let's make a comprehensive thread for this topic. I am very interested to read who is the pinnacle (power-wise) of each race due to their magical or physical capabilities.

I am not so much into lore, that's why I ask you!

Rules: no divine / gods / demi-gods; dead, alive or something in between; not restricted to a specific TES game

Feel free to be subjective in this cause when you can explain it - would really love to read why you think your chosen one is the most powerful being of his/her race.

Races up to debate are:

Bretons
Orcs
Red guards
Nords
Dunmer
Argonian
Altmer
Khajiit
Bosmer
Imperials
... and all other races that come to your mind (Maormer, Falmer, Dwemer, Sload, Dragon etc.)
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon - Akatosh, Dragon god of time. Second to that Alduin, wasn't he made by Akatosh, So isn't he a demi god? also he is dead (well trapped in an elderscroll)
    Also i think all dragons are children of Akatosh so technically they're all demigods?
    Difficult one is Dragons :D
    Edited by Starlight_Knight on January 27, 2019 10:34PM
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s my ESO specific list. Not necessarily the top, but some that come to my mind!

Breton - Darien Gautier (post Meridia knighthood)
    Orcs - King Kurog
    Redguard - Sai Sahan
    Nord - Lyris Titanborn
    Dunmer - Sotha Sil or Divayth Fyr
    Argonian - Sees-All-Colors?
    Altmer - Mannimarco or Vanus Galerion
    Bosmer - Silvenar
    Imperial - The Prophet or Abnur Tharn
    Khajiit - Pacrooti (obviously)
    Edited by HappyTheCamper on January 27, 2019 10:50PM
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only this time parameter?

breton - talos?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • mxxo
    mxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit - M'aiq !! Nobody else spoke that much truth. And the word is powerful! He is also the most famous Khajiit ;)
    Edited by mxxo on January 27, 2019 10:58PM
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here’s my ESO specific list. Not necessarily the top, but some that come to my mind!

Orcs - King Kurog
    Redguard - Sai Sahan
    Nord - Lyris Titanborn
    Bosmer - Silvenar

Definitely Divayth Fyr for Dunmer.
    He's stretched throughout the Elder Scrolls storylines and even when we see him in Morrowind (the game) he's still alive and kicking... even though Sotha Sil and Amalexia are dead.

Edited to hide spoiler for other ES games.
    Edited by Savos_Saren on January 27, 2019 11:03PM
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Matthros
    Matthros
    ✭✭✭
    only this time parameter?

breton - talos?

This may start a discussion but I also read that Talos was a Nord.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maiq should be your choice for Khajiit.

US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most powerful

Nord is Archmage Shalidor.

Bosmer is the Green Lady. Or maybe the Silvenar when combined with the Green Lady. Green lady has all the power like the queen chess piece but the Silvenar is center of all Bosmer kind.

Redguard is Hunding and several other Ansei like Makela Leki and Hallin before Sai Sahan. Sorry but he’s just not that impressive no matter how dope his beard is.

Altmer is Vanus Galerion, once you take into account the fate of Mannimarco.

Dunmer is Divayth Fyr purely for his longevity and wisdom. You’d think it would be Vivec or Sotha Sil but they are fools...at least Sil is self aware.

Imperial is Saint Alessia. Tiber Septim was a Nord and other great rulers of the empire have been Bretons. Alessia’s heirs are the only true Imperials.

Khajiit is the Mane, who ever that is has access to the ancestral powers

Bretons and Argonians I don’t know. Thankfully Bretons are a meritocracy and it can well and truly be anyone who has the will and fortitude. Argonians are all connected, almost like a hive mind, through the Hist so I’m not sure they prize individualism enough to celebrate a single “strongest”.

Orcs... they keep cutting down the best of themselves, just play the expansion and you’ll see what I mean.

Edit my list of Ansei warriors
    Edited by max_only on January 28, 2019 9:57PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Orcs - King Kurog
    Redguard - Sai Sahan
    Nord - Lyris Titanborn
    Bosmer - Silvenar

Isn't Darien just a daedric creation taking the form of a Breton?
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 28, 2019 1:28AM
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What race is cadwell.

He is op as ***.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What race is cadwell.

He is op as ***.

He’s an Imperial.
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton - Pick whoever you wish, not many Bretons out there, Augur of Dunlain for restoration magic maybe, or Hannibal Traven (Archmage from Oblivion) who sacrificed himself for the sake of protecting us from Mannimarco magic.

Orcs - Baloth Bloodtusk he was just plain awesome for an orc. He matched Gaiden Shinji in combat.

Redguard - Frandar do Hunding Hel Ansei No Shira, commonly known as Frandar Hunding (btw Hundings Rage set from online took name from him), was a Yokudan warrior-prince and is considered to be the most accomplished Sword-singer and master Ansei in history.

Nord - Talos (however he became god later on, meaning he shouldn't be counted) so Ysgramor for fighter type as he managed to gather 500 companions and take over Solstheim from elves and thus spreading mankind from ancient Atmora all over Tamriel, it is thx to this effort mankind races exist now, and Shalidor for magic - if he is remembered even in 4th era that must mean something.

Dunmer - Divayth Fyr the dude could even clone himself and change the gender of his clones while making them creating powerful copies of himself, he also had probably last surviving Dwemer under his care (check out TES III), oh right he was friend to Sotha SIl.

Argonian -Lifts-Her-Tail (main character from Lusty Argonian Maid) xD also Hazadir - famous argonian blacksmith and former slave. There is a problem with Argonians cause they do not care much about writing history so not many of them are known.

Altmer - Vanus Galerion/Mannimarco (ye I know that in game he was easy however in truth and lore wise he wasn't supposed to be so easy).

Bosmer - King Eplear, who founded Camoran Dynasty - this event marked beginning of first era

Imperial - I would say Martin Septim, he had enough guts to become avatar of Akatosh during Oblivion Crisis and sent back to Oblivion Mehrunes Dagon and also ending the endless threat of oblivion invaders buuuut if we consider that being Demigod like person, than Alessia is the most obvious choice - she managed to rally enough man to get rid of Ayleids slavery. Potema is also worth to be mentioned here but not as much as the other 2.

Khajiit - M'aiq the Liar - he is everywhere and nowhere, truly Shrodinger cat in TES series, might be a Daedric Prince or some other powerful being that just like to blow our minds :) Now seriously on topic Darloc Brae, he was so good at combat he was even buddy with Indoril Nerevar and Dumac of the Dwarves.

Dwemer - Kagrenac (mage/craft) - he was the one that thought of tapping into the powers of the Heart of Lorkhan, he created Keening, Sunder, and Wraithguard and on his orders Numidium was created, welp he caused almost whole Dwemer race to disappear from Tamriel, the only one who was spared from it (at least we know of 1 only) was Yagrum Bagarn as he was not in mortal realm at the time.

Dragons - Alduin, he is not a god or demi god he is just a Dragon.

Falmer - Arch-Curate Vyrthur and Knight-Paladin Gelebor - they managed to survive for so damn long even though in different ways.
    Edited by Jamdarius on January 28, 2019 11:15AM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jamdarius what an amazing post! Exactly what I was looking for.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • dovakiin5574
    dovakiin5574
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ra'jiin and his shadows for Khajiit
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

Doesn't Mannimarco end up killing Vanus? Mannimarco doesn't die in the events of ESO, he's still alive 800 years later and you kill him in TES IV Oblivion.

Edited by MaxJrFTW on January 28, 2019 10:23PM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Breton: Albo Malefica

Don’t care about the rest
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alduin is the real deal.

Oh and Sithis? The dread father? He isn't a god of anything he predates them too. Plus has own plane just to himself, the Void.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many great answers. I'm just gonna say that personally, nobody effed me up in any Elder Scrolls game quite like black dart rob. Even if it was just poison, it was his knowledge (I assume) that crafted that business. Holy cow turn the corner and bam!
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Jamdarius's list is pretty good, agree a lot.

Bretons: Perhaps Dutheil, the Mad Architect, famous for being one of the few to serve multiple daedric lords and profit from it. Molag Bal contracted him during the Planemeld to construct the Endless Stair and Planar Vortex. He also made the Vaults of Madness.

Orcs: King Kurog legit seems a decent contendor, strong in combat, firm in rule, progressive in leadership, has foresight and thinks big picture, unites most of the orcs and rebuilds Orsinium, which itself seems pretty remarkable. But sadly his stubbornness and intractability let him down in the end. He's basically orc Stannis.

Red guards: Frandar Hunding. No doubt. Without him, Redguards would've been wiped out. Supreme master of frikkin mind swords.

Nords: My understanding is that Tiber Septim was a Nord, born in Skyrim or thereabouts and known alternatively as Hjalti, he was dragonborn in any case. He was the first person to unite all of Tamriel, started the Septim dynasty and was so baller he became a God. Otherwise, yeah Ysgramor or Shalidor are good shouts for obvious reasons. Ysmir Wulfharth is another contender, who had a thuum so powerful he couldn't speak without causing destruction around him. He was Atmoran born though.

Dunmer: Divayth Fir - His deeds speak for themselves, he is a supremely powerful mage and scientist, cloning himself in female form. He has outlasted all others and basically does what he wants. Fortunately for Tamriel he had no plans for conquest. The tribunal are arguably demi- or semi-gods so perhaps disqualified, and I'd back Divayth against Sotha and Alma anyway. Vivec is a tricky ***. Likewise, although Dagoth Ur becomes more powerful than the Tribunal, he also steals his power from Kagrenac's tools, so...

Argonian: Not many come to mind. It would probably be someone in ESO era, because it's the most we've really encountered of the Argonians in any depth. Reezal-Jul is a powerful necromancer that we meet in Rivenspire who raises the dead and creates vampires, or else Sees-All-Colours who at one point leads the Fighter's Guild.
    However, during the Oblivion Crisis, the An-Xileel (an Argonian political faction) lead a force through the Oblivion Gates and gave the Daedra such a hiding on their own turf that the Daedric lords closed the gates rather than deal with the Argonians. The hist had given all Argonians increased powers of strength, speed and endurance. I imagine whoever lead the An-Xileel would have to be up there, because damn.

Altmer: Mannimarco - kicked off the planemeld, his evil deeds have spanned multiple eras, died several times, escaped molag bal, became a planet, killed Vanus Galerion and (reportedly) turned him into a thrall; has a powerful cult of worshippers who have terrorised Tamriel for centuries. Vanus Galerion was very powerful obviously, if depicted as a bit of a tool. He was Mannimarco's equal at one point, but lacked the willpower and disregard for natural limits that enabled Mannimarco to become the greatest lich in Tamriel history.

Khajiit: The Mane is technically unique amongst the Khajiit, and must therefore have some uniquely powerful abilities. I think M'aiq is likely a Khajiiti god in disguise, so perhaps that discounts him; however Pacrooti has a supremely powerful ability to get us to spend money on digital ephemera... but otherwise I'd say The Mane.

Bosmer: In terms of most powerful being it is probably The Green Lady, a physical embodiment of the Bosmer warrior spirit, and partner of the Silvenar. In terms of mere mortals, King Eplear united the Bosmeri (I think in the first age) and began the Camoran dynasty, he was supposedly a great general and just ruler. Also, according to lore, Jagar Tharn, primary antagonist of ES: Arena, the powerful imperial battlemage who usurped the emperor using the Staff of Chaos and is the ancestor of Abnur Tharn, was born in Valenwood to a Bosmer mother, so... in terms of raw power I'm voting Jagar Tharn.

Imperials: St Alessia seems a good choice in terms of the impact she had on history, although in terms of raw power probably not; other prominent and powerful imperials either weren't born imperial, or were actually incarnations of gods, Pelinaal, Morihaus, for example. Abnur Tharn is certainly a formidable imperial battlemage, with raw magical power as well as political power, very intelligent and scheming, and somehow extending his life beyond mortal means.
    But Varen Aquilarius rose to Emperor through his own personal abilities of willpower, charisma, intelligence and strategy. He formed the companions and rebelled against the emperor to seize the throne. Not to mention his magical abilities when he becomes The Prophet, his supreme insight gained through reading the Elder Scrolls, his almost omniscience, despite being blinded he has formidable powers. He was able to hide himself from Molag Bal, and teleport others into his realm. Treating a daedric lord like a punk seems pretty powerful. Vote for Varen.

Dragons: I don't think dragons can count because aren't they all demi-Gods, immortal and also dead/alive/something in-between? Alduin for example is the first son of Akatosh.

Dwemer - yeah, gotta be Kagrenac right? Created the tools to draw power from the Heart of Lorkhan, which grants the Tribunal, Alm-Si-Vi, their divine abilities

Maormer: Would be Orgnum, King of the Maormer, who is seemingly immortal

Falmer: Knight-Paladin Gelebor was/is the last surviving untainted Falmer, so I guess him?

Sload: Possibly N'Gasta the Sload Necromancer from Redguard, who worshipped Clavicus Vile, and was only defeated by a redguard infused with the power of HoonDing, the Yokudan spirit of "perseverance over infidels" (very rarely summoned and unstoppable when done so apparently).

Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BahometZ wrote: »

Also, according to lore, Jagar Tharn, primary antagonist of ES: Arena, the powerful imperial battlemage who usurped the emperor using the Staff of Chaos and is the ancestor of Abnur Tharn, was born in Valenwood to a Bosmer mother, so... in terms of raw power I'm voting Jagar Tharn.

Is that why Abnur is so short? :p
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bretons: Perhaps Dutheil, the Mad Architect, famous for being one of the few to serve multiple daedric lords and profit from it. Molag Bal contracted him during the Planemeld to construct the Endless Stair and Planar Vortex. He also made the Vaults of Madness.

Orcs: King Kurog legit seems a decent contendor, strong in combat, firm in rule, progressive in leadership, has foresight and thinks big picture, unites most of the orcs and rebuilds Orsinium, which itself seems pretty remarkable. But sadly his stubbornness and intractability let him down in the end. He's basically orc Stannis.

Red guards: Frandar Hunding. No doubt. Without him, Redguards would've been wiped out. Supreme master of frikkin mind swords.

Nords: My understanding is that Tiber Septim was a Nord, born in Skyrim or thereabouts and known alternatively as Hjalti, he was dragonborn in any case. He was the first person to unite all of Tamriel, started the Septim dynasty and was so baller he became a God. Otherwise, yeah Ysgramor or Shalidor are good shouts for obvious reasons. Ysmir Wulfharth is another contender, who had a thuum so powerful he couldn't speak without causing destruction around him. He was Atmoran born though.

Dunmer: Divayth Fir - His deeds speak for themselves, he is a supremely powerful mage and scientist, cloning himself in female form. He has outlasted all others and basically does what he wants. Fortunately for Tamriel he had no plans for conquest. The tribunal are arguably demi- or semi-gods so perhaps disqualified, and I'd back Divayth against Sotha and Alma anyway. Vivec is a tricky ***. Likewise, although Dagoth Ur becomes more powerful than the Tribunal, he also steals his power from Kagrenac's tools, so...

Argonian: Not many come to mind. It would probably be someone in ESO era, because it's the most we've really encountered of the Argonians in any depth. Reezal-Jul is a powerful necromancer that we meet in Rivenspire who raises the dead and creates vampires, or else Sees-All-Colours who at one point leads the Fighter's Guild.
    However, during the Oblivion Crisis, the An-Xileel (an Argonian political faction) lead a force through the Oblivion Gates and gave the Daedra such a hiding on their own turf that the Daedric lords closed the gates rather than deal with the Argonians. The hist had given all Argonians increased powers of strength, speed and endurance. I imagine whoever lead the An-Xileel would have to be up there, because damn.

Altmer: Mannimarco - kicked off the planemeld, his evil deeds have spanned multiple eras, died several times, escaped molag bal, became a planet, killed Vanus Galerion and (reportedly) turned him into a thrall; has a powerful cult of worshippers who have terrorised Tamriel for centuries. Vanus Galerion was very powerful obviously, if depicted as a bit of a tool. He was Mannimarco's equal at one point, but lacked the willpower and disregard for natural limits that enabled Mannimarco to become the greatest lich in Tamriel history.

Khajiit: The Mane is technically unique amongst the Khajiit, and must therefore have some uniquely powerful abilities. I think M'aiq is likely a Khajiiti god in disguise, so perhaps that discounts him; however Pacrooti has a supremely powerful ability to get us to spend money on digital ephemera... but otherwise I'd say The Mane.

Bosmer: In terms of most powerful being it is probably The Green Lady, a physical embodiment of the Bosmer warrior spirit, and partner of the Silvenar. In terms of mere mortals, King Eplear united the Bosmeri (I think in the first age) and began the Camoran dynasty, he was supposedly a great general and just ruler. Also, according to lore, Jagar Tharn, primary antagonist of ES: Arena, the powerful imperial battlemage who usurped the emperor using the Staff of Chaos and is the ancestor of Abnur Tharn, was born in Valenwood to a Bosmer mother, so... in terms of raw power I'm voting Jagar Tharn.

Imperials: St Alessia seems a good choice in terms of the impact she had on history, although in terms of raw power probably not; other prominent and powerful imperials either weren't born imperial, or were actually incarnations of gods, Pelinaal, Morihaus, for example. Abnur Tharn is certainly a formidable imperial battlemage, with raw magical power as well as political power, very intelligent and scheming, and somehow extending his life beyond mortal means.
    But Varen Aquilarius rose to Emperor through his own personal abilities of willpower, charisma, intelligence and strategy. He formed the companions and rebelled against the emperor to seize the throne. Not to mention his magical abilities when he becomes The Prophet, his supreme insight gained through reading the Elder Scrolls, his almost omniscience, despite being blinded he has formidable powers. He was able to hide himself from Molag Bal, and teleport others into his realm. Treating a daedric lord like a punk seems pretty powerful. Vote for Varen.

Dragons: I don't think dragons can count because aren't they all demi-Gods, immortal and also dead/alive/something in-between? Alduin for example is the first son of Akatosh.

Dwemer - yeah, gotta be Kagrenac right? Created the tools to draw power from the Heart of Lorkhan, which grants the Tribunal, Alm-Si-Vi, their divine abilities

Falmer: Knight-Paladin Gelebor was/is the last surviving untainted Falmer, so I guess him?

Sload: Possibly N'Gasta the Sload Necromancer from Redguard, who worshipped Clavicus Vile, and was only defeated by a redguard infused with the power of HoonDing, the Yokudan spirit of "perseverance over infidels" (very rarely summoned and unstoppable when done so apparently).

Thing is Silvenar and Green Lady is more like a title of office, a function managed by some chosen individuals, same for the mane from Khajiit.
    I picked Alessia (if Talos cannot be counted because of becoming god) not because she had powers beyond imagination herself but because she had the power of the people supporting her - that is also some kind of unique power to be able to unite everyone under her.
    Agree for Maormer.
    Breton: ye sure why not, honestly if you ask me Bretons are so bland atm that I hope TES VI will make them more interesting.
    Orcs: King Kurog - well that is also good choice, but I wanted to take my pick outside of TESO (except Mannimarco/Vanus cause they appear in/are mentioned in other TES games).
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamdarius wrote: »

Thing is Silvenar and Green Lady is more like a title of office, a function managed by some chosen individuals, same for the mane from Khajiit.
    I picked Alessia (if Talos cannot be counted because of becoming god) not because she had powers beyond imagination herself but because she had the power of the people supporting her - that is also some kind of unique power to be able to unite everyone under her.
    Agree for Maormer.
    Breton: ye sure why not, honestly if you ask me Bretons are so bland atm that I hope TES VI will make them more interesting.
    Orcs: King Kurog - well that is also good choice, but I wanted to take my pick outside of TESO (except Mannimarco/Vanus cause they appear in/are mentioned in other TES games).

Green Lady/Silvenar is more than a title. The holders gain superhuman powers.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 29, 2019 7:14AM
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Human>subhuman
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    max_only wrote: »

Doesn't Mannimarco end up killing Vanus? Mannimarco doesn't die in the events of ESO, he's still alive 800 years later and you kill him in TES IV Oblivion.

he dies in daggerfall as well. he's... kind of non-mortal at this point

but uncontestedly of the dunmer it was to be Divayth Fyr, from what i remember he's still alive even in skyrims timeline.
    Edited by dsalter on January 29, 2019 11:48AM
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure mannimarco achived godhood during warp in the west in daggerfall and we killed only his avatar in oblivion. So he's pretty much alive and well in form of necromancers moon. Don't think that's counts as being altmer anymore though.
    Edited by Witar on January 29, 2019 12:12PM
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a Lore category you could have put this in.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    We have a Lore category you could have put this in.

We also have a "GENERAL ESO Discussion" category in which you can put anything ESO related because it's GENERAL...

There's also the simple fact that nobody posts in any other forum branch.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bretons - idk
    Orcs - Malachat
    Redguards - Gaiden Shinji
    Nords - Talos
    Dunmer - Me
    Argonian - Molag Bal
    Altmer - Razum-dar
    Khajiit - also Razum-dar
    Bosmer - a stick
    Imperials - Tiber Septim
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    Bretons - idk
    Orcs - Malachat
    Redguards - Gaiden Shinji
    Nords - Talos
    Dunmer - Me
    Argonian - Molag Bal
    Altmer - Razum-dar
    Khajiit - also Razum-dar
    Bosmer - a stick
    Imperials - Tiber Septim

Neat xD
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting posts!

I would rather discuss some controverse choices if there are some regarding this topic.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -