The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Next crown crate date?

Reignleif
Reignleif
✭✭
I have some crowns to spend, and will get 6 months sub to eso+ in the end of next month.

When will the new crown crate probably be released? Because if will be in march i will spend my gems on storm atronach.
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean the storm atronach memento then dont bother as it lasts only 10 seconds.
  • Reignleif
    Reignleif
    ✭✭
    If you mean the storm atronach memento then dont bother as it lasts only 10 seconds.

I mean crowns, typed gems instead :D

I will spend in a few more storm atronach crates, but only if the new crates come before march, because i dont want that bad the items i don't have.

But if the crates only come in march, i guess that it's the best way to spend these crown before my eso+ resub.
    Edited by Reignleif on January 26, 2019 10:44PM
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guess is in March. The new dlc should be released around 11 or 18 of February, or even a week after that. A new crates season usually comes 2-3 weeks after new dlc. Xanmeer crates were out on December 6th, so if you take roughly 3 months per season, beginning of March we should see a new Scaledragon season of crates.

I would take advantage of Storm atronach Crates if I were you ;)
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's 3 minutes now.