The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AP for undaunted

Unified_Gaming
Unified_Gaming
✭✭✭✭
As a PvE now turned long time PvP player, I find it frustrating how you need to replay already completed content on a new player to obtain undainted - espeically if they are going to be pvp exclusive. Therefore, I wonder whether the community feel that undaunted should be able to be levelled in other ways. I purpose that undaunted should be able to be levelled with AP. Something like 500k AP a level in recognition of your prowess in armed combat. I am interested in what other people think.
Thanks,
Dan
Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can level undaunted with AP, can you level alliance rank with PvE XP?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll, let me be the first to say that all my experience as a PVE dungeon tank did not nearly prepare me for PVP as well as I would like to think, LOL.

That being said, ZOS encourages players to play ALL of the game's content, not just hole up in their comfort zone. So if you want Undaunted, you have to do Undaunted stuff like delve dailies, pledges, and group dungeons.