Dwarven bike mount?

KhajiitFelix
KhajiitFelix
✭✭✭✭✭
Today I saw a dwarven bike mod for Skyrim. If dwemers could make a robot like stonekeeper from frostvault, what is stopping them from making a bike? I think it would be cool if in frostvault bosses could drop dwemer bike parts and then you make a runebox which you can sell or use to get dwarven bike. What do you think?
Edited by KhajiitFelix on January 26, 2019 1:15PM
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frantically pedalling across Cyrodiil with the rearing motion being pulling a wheelie and the noise it makes the 'ting-ting' of a cheap push bike bell?? :)
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dwemer spaceships when
    i'm with it
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In Morrowind, the expansion had a Dwarfen Zeppelin as i recall. Of course you couldn't really fly, but when doing the quest you crashed on Solstheim.

So since dwarfen stuff still works (all the droids and spidermount) a dwarfen car would be fun. Especially if it could have multipassenger so you can pick up other people.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tavore1138 wrote: »
    Frantically pedalling across Cyrodiil with the rearing motion being pulling a wheelie and the noise it makes the 'ting-ting' of a cheap push bike bell?? :)

This would neatly explain why they didn't exist by the time of future games.

Everyone annoyed by that sound got together and destroyed all the remaining dwemer bikes.
    Options
  • OFFL1MIT
    OFFL1MIT
    ✭✭✭
    the one with 3 wheels? It would look funny at cyro when everyone charging on bicycles :D
    Options
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dwemer did not make bikes or motorbikes because their legs were so short they were unable to touch the ground while riding. And they were too proud to use stabilisers. 😉

Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sure and while at it dont forget to add b-32 bombers and Panzer Tanks as well...hell dont forget about Artillery Batteries for Cyrodill cuz whats best than just demolishing a keep from the alliance base?
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ESO mounts turn into WoW mounts, I am sooooo out of here. :disappointed:
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Zathras
    Zathras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I saw a dwarven bike mod for Skyrim. If dwemers could make a robot like stonekeeper from frostvault, what is stopping them from making a bike? I think it would be cool if in frostvault bosses could drop dwemer bike parts and then you make a runebox which you can sell or use to get dwarven bike. What do you think?

Just like in WoW? No thanks. I played Vanilla, then popped in a bit for Cataclysm. As I was exploring, this player rolled by me in an exhaust-chugging motorcycle. It felt like, at that point, they were catering to anyone and anything to make a buck. Really cheapened my experience.

I think it's bad enough where they are taking the Apex mounts, with all the glowy lines, fire, lightning and whatnot. Motorcycles? No thanks.
    For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
    Options
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zathras wrote: »

Just like in WoW? No thanks. I played Vanilla, then popped in a bit for Cataclysm. As I was exploring, this player rolled by me in an exhaust-chugging motorcycle. It felt like, at that point, they were catering to anyone and anything to make a buck. Really cheapened my experience.

I think it's bad enough where they are taking the Apex mounts, with all the glowy lines, fire, lightning and whatnot. Motorcycles? No thanks.

Dont ruin mah emmersions.
    Options
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only have one wish, Dwemer Segway!
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
    Options
  • Chronocidal
    Chronocidal
    ✭✭✭
    shame

I would of actually enjoyed a dwemer motorcycle
    Options
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have it already in-game, but they have lots of legs instead of wheels. Dwemer logic.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
    Options
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm all for it if it's one of these

MSows69.jpg
    Options
  • PhnxZ
    PhnxZ
    ✭✭
    Have any of you tried wheeled vehicles off-road?
    The spider has much better chance of traversing uneven terrain, also how does a bike 'jump'?
    Options
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I saw crap like this in game, I would set a new record for the fastest uninstall ever performed.

And unlike many people here I wouldn't post on the forums anymore either.... B)
    Options
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    #Dwarvenpowerweels
    Edited by Arkangeloski on January 26, 2019 6:45PM
    Options
  • Finviuswe
    Finviuswe
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's about time for one of these. A lot of us have wanted one of these, and it's about time.
    Options
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no please don't. I imagine seeing and hearing those ugly and loud choppers from WoW. What I likes about eso is that is not superflashy and medieval. I don't think it would fit the atmosphere in the game at all...
    Options
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am happy enough with the steampunky Dwemer versions of the common mounts. One of my characters uses a Dwemer Guar, another uses a Dwemer Camel.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
    Options
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tavore1138 wrote: »

Count me IN!

Ting-ting! Ting-ting!
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PhnxZ wrote: »
    Have any of you tried wheeled vehicles off-road?
    The spider has much better chance of traversing uneven terrain, also how does a bike 'jump'?

Um. Maybe you should watch the X-games sometime? You cannot BELIEVE what they can make a bike do.
    Options
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    2d0fds2.jpg
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    600x300
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    In Morrowind, the expansion had a Dwarfen Zeppelin as i recall. Of course you couldn't really fly, but when doing the quest you crashed on Solstheim.

So since dwarfen stuff still works (all the droids and spidermount) a dwarfen car would be fun. Especially if it could have multipassenger so you can pick up other people.

Tamriel doesnt know what a car is, not even the Dwemer. Theres a big difference between an air balloon and a motorized vehicle.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Knootewoot wrote: »

Tamriel doesnt know what a car is, not even the Dwemer. Theres a big difference between an air balloon and a motorized vehicle.

it's a horseless carriage
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full_Throttle_artwork.jpg

....ehhhhhhh why not.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    Options
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a motorcycle chariot!

giphy.gif
    Master Craftsman!
    Options
  • Odnoc
    Odnoc
    ✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE NO!!

Dumbest thing ever when they added it to WoW (but there have been many more things that have exceeded that dumbness now like gearscore and all that nonsense, but at the time..). Please don't ruin ESO like they did that game.
    Options
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Go back to WoW if you want that kind of stuff
    Remove loot boxes or riot
    Options