The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I bought Morrowind but I cannot acces to Vvardenfell any more

MinikinDW3
MinikinDW3
Soul Shriven
Well, as it says up there, that's the main problem. I bought ESO online along with morrowind, I created a character and I actually could get to Vvardenfell, I completed some quests, I got a house and got to Vivec's palace, until there, everything's was all right. I decided to leave that place and made some quests elsewhere. Some weeks later, I've tried to return there to go on with that storyline, but surprisingly I can't get there. The only thing I can do is get to the house and when I leave it, I'm instantly teleported back where I was. When I try to teleport to a wayshrine there, there's a message about buying again the DLC, but I've already bought it, I don't know what happened, I hope to get some help, thanks.
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    The most obvious reason is your copy didnt include Morrowind, but you had eso+ so you could play it. Now eso+ is over and you dont have access to it anymore. Can you confirm it?
    Edited by commdt on January 25, 2019 10:27PM
    Rawr