The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Remove noCP pvp.

biggda76
biggda76
✭✭✭
easier to play in and more fun. Everyone wins. You can still remove your CP that you "wasted time on" whenever you want. noCP pvp is super zergy anyways.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No CP PVP is Fair and i started liking it more than CP PVP.
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on January 25, 2019 9:34AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks, I like noCP PvP. It's also a lot more enjoyable and fair for new players joining the game.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I normally play it but well if OP doesn't like it, it should go. It's dead to me.

Please zos, action immediately.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy to play? Most of time you try to avoid proc sets. NoCP is harder than CP.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • biggda76
    biggda76
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    I normally play it but well if OP doesn't like it, it should go. It's dead to me.

Please zos, action immediately.

This is gold lmao
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf no cp PvP plz
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    delet-di-s-32240102.png
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    delet-di-s-32240102.png

Triggered
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/10 at trolling
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    No thanks, I like noCP PvP. It's also a lot more enjoyable and fair for new players joining the game.

I call BS ... Just get some Master weapons and make a bleed build yep thats enjoyable for a new person to encounter .... right now non CP is not balanced properly balance is done around CP currently ... so gear is so important right now in NON CP .... One of the first things I notice in NON CP right now is that DOTS are crazy strong...... master weapons axes break it for me ....

So a DK with Viper/Sload/ Skoria with master axes ... How is this skill related this is just cancer and the other night I ran into at least 3 people with this exact setup ... How is this balanced?? On CP this build is still manageable but its still cancer IMO ...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes only because their low pop server players keep coming on the forums to complain about cp pvp instead of playing bgs and their server.