Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Optional Cross Character Synch

CombatRecon11B
CombatRecon11B
✭✭✭
To some, there is content that isn't worth drudging through again and again. Lore Books, I'm looking at you.

The monotony and repetitiveness of it all makes for a lousy immersion-breaking experience.

I request and I hope others do as well, that we get a patch with *Optional* Cross Character Synch.

What is cross character synch?

Cross character synch would, at the very minimum, link a character or number of characters to another in terms of, for example, found lore books, after engaging the option to do so.

If one of your characters has quite a few lore books and one of your alts does not, but you don't want to go through finding them again, choose the option to synch your other character to that one and share found lore books. Of course, once the option has been chosen, there is no undoing the synch.

Note: Cross Character Synch is optional, and as long as it hasn't been activated on a character, everything will be new for that character.

Other world things that could be synched might be Sky Shards, Way Shrines, areas explored, ect.

Obviously, we would need to tread cautiously, but a limited form of Optional Cross Character Synch would be beneficial to the ESO gaming community as a whole.