The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your favourite locations!

Aeyvi
Aeyvi
✭✭
Are you a keen explorer of Nirn? Then why not show us your favourite places in game and together we can build and share a visual index of locations players treasure. Through this collaboration thread perhaps we can discover areas we didn't even realise existed, or just find new appreciation for those we already recognise. Originally, I thought to call this thread just 'show you favourite location' (singular) but the more I thought on where mine would be, the more I realised that there wasn't just one, there were countless. So if you feel like sharing more than one, please do. The images should be your own screenshots and can be standard or edited, that's up to you! If you can, please include the location although don't worry too much if you can't remember (maybe other players can help with that!). Share your ESO world as you know and love it.

Brass Fortress, Clockwork City: One of my favourite places to screenshot has to be the Clockwork City. I love the whole aesthetic from the coppery sparkling trees glistening against the sunlight to the dark steam vault basements of the Brass Fortress.
2k5vt90k96d7.jpg

Par Molag, Glenumbra: More-so in ESO than any other game I find myself staring at the shorelines, finding them to be some of the most beautiful and tranquil locations. This location can be found to the west of Par Molag, Glenumbra (stumbled upon it during the Witches Festival).
gbijskfqtba2.jpg

Shimmerene, Summerset Isles: South along the coastline from Shimmerene.
hrn5gvvuan1p.jpg

Southern Cyrodiil: Sunset in Cyrodiil I've found to be one of the most beautiful in game, this shot was taken during the tutorial section on the way to the AD temple, south end of the map.
2ac9h1e9tzhr.jpg

The Illumination Academy, Summerset Isles: I won't say too much about this place to avoid any spoilers but I loved both the quests here and the architecture. It has a stunning courtyard and also many large, furnished rooms, many void of NPC's so it's a great place for some sort of group or guild meeting.
zdx8dtmqz4m2.jpg

Your turn!
Edited by Aeyvi on January 24, 2019 2:30PM
  • Elissae
    Elissae
    ✭✭✭
    Auridon: south-east coastline, at dusk.

ablacxo2ztxl.png

Vvardenfell: Red Mountain rumbling in the background, I love volcanic areas :blush:

g525sajwcinh.png

Elden Hollow, Grahtwood: Dungeon. It's easy to miss just how beautiful and atmospheric the dungeons are when you just rush through them :)
    qevdhval5pcs.png
    gv5kijug2u0g.png
    Edited by Elissae on January 24, 2019 2:59PM
  • RoAvanchnzel
    RoAvanchnzel
    Soul Shriven
    I personally love the Summerset landscape 💕💕💕
  • Kattatonia
    Kattatonia
    ✭✭✭
    Bangkorai
    73c5h48l4gsr.png

The place I practically live, Rawl'kha
    8qakyjaonqxo.png

Murkmire
    r127gxk503u7.png

My favorite place of all, The Rift
    m7dyqnxu3j45.png

Kattatonia, beta baby - NA/PC

"I always win, even if I don't win... Because they all die later from their injuries."