Closing the Bug Reports Forum

• Maxime
    Maxime
    ✭✭
    Agreed
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gone ahead and replied to the reports I felt needed the most attention. Especially the missing Shadow of the Fallen in Cloudrest. This bug is stopping progression groups, giving alot of headaches.

Any chance at all you could glance over them and relay them to someone @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_KaiSchober ?
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, this. I also have pretty much given up on submitting tickets as I get (first) a canned answer from a bot, and then a canned answer from a human, and then finally a "we can't fix that/restore this item/etc." Still salty that I never got my tickets yesterday and yes I know when quests refresh, etc.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Kilnerdyne
    Kilnerdyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does appear that they are choosing the first option I gave "Close this Forum." as all replies here have ceased. If you're looking at the Dev tracker however PTS Forum, German Forum & General Help are getting activity. Also i'm pretty certain they're muted me from tagging members of the community/support/dev team and my messages are only being seen now by the moderators who, as we all know, are wonderful people (please don't ban me; i'm trying to help here albeit in a salty, sour humored & all-hope-is-lost kinda way).

25th February is Wrathstone DLC's supposed release date so we'll have to see what happens after that when the PTS Forum falls silent again.