The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bal Foyen Crafting Stations

HappyLittleTree
HappyLittleTree
✭✭✭✭✭
Would be nice if they'd add a Jewellry Crafting Station and Cooking Station into Bal Foyens Dhalmora Hut
Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes! and I always wanted a writ pick up and turn in station there.... I know.. its a starting area.. but that would be so nice..
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree ... don't forget the other starter zones too.

As an example, I'm in Khenarthi's Roost farming mudcrab chitin every so often ... would like to stop by a jewelry crafting station before I leave.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't realize there weren't any JC stations in the starter zones.

As for Bal Foyen, there is a provisioning station, it's just down at the beach where you first arrive after leaving Bleackrock.
  • MeadDrinker02
    MeadDrinker02
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see a jewelry station too! There is a dye station, why not jewelry station.. :/
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Starter areas need jewelry crafting tables. Hollow City needs it as well.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP