The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Combat Metrics group session reading? (pc / na)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello and good day.

So there is something I like to know about this add on, been using it for a while however I have randomly heard people talk about things I'm not sure how to view.

So first would be the obvious question I have, group. So if I'm in a trial or a 4 player crew running a dungeon, where in combat metrics can I view what dps any/all or specific player is pulling.

Second question is, in tandem where would I find what the percentage of over all damage is being done by what player. Example, 4 player dungeon, I've heard in passing and very seldom that a player will post in chat that he/she is doing 30% of the damage and as such. Like how does that person ever know what percentage of over all damage they are doing and if their percentage is higher or lower than the other group players?

Thanks eso fans!
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't see stats for other players. The % of your DPS is just an educated guess by Combat Metrics based on the health of all the mobs you hit versus how much damage you've done.

This was a decision by ZOS to limit the access to other players stats through the API.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah no, I think I figured it out. I don't use this particular item, but turned it on, so I think I know what the other players are now talking about when they say they're doing more dps then others.

e47r1zjs15w3.jpg

Based on what percentage combat metrics is showing of their damage. Which I never really trusted those numbers, I can go to imperial city prison and use flesh bombs and score a 175K to 200K dps parse and that little bar will also indicate something like I'm doing max dps there.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38