The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trip to Morrowind and the tutorial with slavers,

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey.

I think these should be available as quest from somewhere. Like the main story, the trip to Morrowind and the slaver camp are subjectively essential part of the quest that leads to the events there. Maybe it should be a followup for the quest you pick from inn.

Naturally same should be aplied to all the coming chapters. A follow up quest to the one that you pick from mages guild for Summerset that would include actual trip and some sort of leadup to the waking in the tutorial area.

Currently, i feel that the trip to each chapet shpould be much more immersive if one so chooses. Sometimes it would be just a boat trip like now, but other times a real quest that leads to that chapters events. Right now if i log in after a chapter has gone live with an existing character, it is like there is nothing new in the world. Nothing to lead you to the new chapter exept a wayshrine/boat or a menu which is the worst option for me. The boat is fine, but why would i just go to the island i have not heard before that it is open? Well, i may have read it on the internet or got the menu or things like that but nothing in the Tamriel really points me to Summerset for example.
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<