The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorc's and their winged pet

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok ZOS please please do something with the sorc's winged pet.

It blocks LOS and in small area's, crafting area's, turn in area's, small bank area's.

You have known this was an issue for what, now going on 5 years ?

Easiest fix, is just make that pos winged pet very small, not the extra large size it currently is.

But come on do something its just re *** oh less, geeeezzzzz.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been an issue at least as long as people making duplicate threads on the same tired topics.

LTS (Learn to Search).
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha... imagine if it was really small.... I don’t know why but that really tickles me....
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been an issue at least as long as people making duplicate threads on the same tired topics.

LTS (Learn to Search).

Luv this, but realize one thing, you need to repeat repeat repeat or ZOS forgets :)
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    First, make it not directly targetable (can still be damaged by AoE).

Second, update the elevation to much higher.

Finally, keep it in a fixed location by the Sorcerer's side (does not engage targets).
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They could reduce the size of the pet by 75% and rename it to "Dwarf Winged Twilight" if giving us the ability to disable other peoples pets requires to much coding atm. That pet is really annoying. It is so annoying to me i refuse to use it and i dread running content with anyone else who does. It is bad enough i have to be in town with them.

LTS (Learn to Search).

It has nothing to do with LTS. You have to hound ZOS about stuff for years in order to get them to change something. If you dont post 5 new threads on it a week with at least 2 pages of comments per thread ZOS thinks we dont care. Look how long it took us to get them to do something...anything with the guild trader interface and to make some sort of attempt to fix the lag in cyrodil.

Thread after thread after thread for years and finally they are like " oh? you want us to fix that? Ok. we will sort of fix it."...483 threads and 37294 comments later.

EDIT: BUT.... tell them indirectly that traitor's vault has good drop rates in a single thread on good farming locations in summerset and people are HAVING FUN in there and they nerf it into oblivion within a few weeks.
    Edited by Anotherone773 on January 22, 2019 4:40PM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play one and try to remember to dismiss it. I find it annoying myself as it is too close and gets in my field of view when in cities while trying to craft. I wouldn't mind an option to have it auto dismiss when I enter a safe city. I would also like to see it along with quest NPCs not stand so close to me. They are always in the way when trying to loot a body or gather something and I have to play with camera angles to be able to get the item I want.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    Ok ZOS please please do something with the sorc's winged pet.

It blocks LOS and in small area's, crafting area's, turn in area's, small bank area's.

You have known this was an issue for what, now going on 5 years ?

Easiest fix, is just make that pos winged pet very small, not the extra large size it currently is.

But come on do something its just re *** oh less, geeeezzzzz.

Desummon in town bar duels would work. Size / annoyance is needed for its function (LOS block is good)

OR make us sorcs happy too and allow us to single bar it and we can turn it off in character screen.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets change it to daedric parrot, when out of combat it sits in the sorcerer's shoulder, just like a pirate
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    + stop Sorc zoo and LoS exploit
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just make it so they land and walk around in towns or when idle.
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    pet shrink spell, oh wait another game does this.

how about just have some manners and unsummon it. I have 2 pets on my crafter/main toon and UNSUMMON them as soon as I reach any town. buggers just get in my way so I can't click on any thing let alone see.

just force unsummon them like mounts.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have her land as an idle animation, solves most of the problem and that would look cooler to.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS can we make mounts not summonable in town to stop people with their freakin bears in front of turn in's?

Ohh wait what thread am I in again?

Yes shrink flappy a bit.
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as the Beast keeps singing I am okay with it being smaller ...;)

Good luck to us all